The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

I am not sure what to pick

Hi all,

I have been lucky enough to get an offer from Newcastle and Exeter for economics- I am not bragging btw. I just genuinely want some help as to which one to pick as my firm choice. Also any pros or cons of each uni and also any personal experiences. They are the same grade offer and also I have never been to either uni. Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Reply 1
Original post by NICK-MARSHALL
Hi all,

I have been lucky enough to get an offer from Newcastle and Exeter for economics- I am not bragging btw. I just genuinely want some help as to which one to pick as my firm choice. Also any pros or cons of each uni and also any personal experiences. They are the same grade offer and also I have never been to either uni. Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Visiting the uni would be a start.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JordanC55
Visiting the uni would be a start.

I would but they are both very far to go for just to visit and also the open days for it I think have finished
Reply 3
Original post by NICK-MARSHALL
I would but they are both very far to go for just to visit and also the open days for it I think have finished

You can book your own tour, I travelled from Newcastle too Essex for their open day; didn't like it on paper - but loved the open days. You can't really make an educated decision without seeing the uni; no matter how much advice people on here offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending