The Student Room Group

running out of time

I was wondering if one month is enough time to revise for 6 a level exams? (chem unit one and two, bio, maths - c2 and s1 and psychology)
Reply 1
Yes, start as soon as.

I regrettably haven't started yet but will soon hopefully!
Reply 2
I stared today, but I cant concentrate because i'm so scared! (and kind of regretting wasting the Easter holidays) :frown: how many exams do you have?
Reply 3
Original post by Jessica.s
I stared today, but I cant concentrate because i'm so scared! (and kind of regretting wasting the Easter holidays) :frown: how many exams do you have?

I have 7 exams including two A2 resits and 2 AS resits. So re-learning last year's stuff is going to be a struggle but luckily my first exam is June.

I just sat there for the whole of Easter when I could have been revising.
Reply 4
Original post by senz72
I have 7 exams including two A2 resits and 2 AS resits. So re-learning last year's stuff is going to be a struggle but luckily my first exam is June.

I just sat there for the whole of Easter when I could have been revising.

ooo, that's sad, good luck though !! that's lucky yours start in june, my first is in may ^_^ I did the same with my Easter, wish I could go back to the beginning of the holiday
Reply 5
Original post by Jessica.s
ooo, that's sad, good luck though !! that's lucky yours start in june, my first is in may ^_^ I did the same with my Easter, wish I could go back to the beginning of the holiday

Totally, but just stay motivated. I personally reward myself with chocolate when I've made good progress to keep myself motivated. Make sure you do well as you if it doesn't go well (hopefully it does), but let's say it doesn't then your resits will be with a lot of A2 exams in June next year which is a lot so best do well now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending