Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How/When to initiate touching? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Theres a girl that I have been talking to a bit. How do I initiate physical contact in a flirty or "I like you" way?

ReputationRep:
    Looooooooooool ok so basically, you get your hand, and you move it at a 45 degree angle. Aim for the chest with an open hand grip. Then when you feel contact, squeeze. She'll love it.:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Ask her on a date. Have wine and a nice time. Touch her carefully now and then; a hand on her arm, an arm around her. Go for the kiss at the end of the date.

ReputationRep:
    Just walk up to her and blatantly ask her, 'Are you up for it?'

At least it's not rapey and you know where you stand.

ReputationRep:
    Mid conversation just grab her breasts, girls love that. :yep:

No, it really depends, you'll be able to tell if its heading that way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Take her out for a romantic evening, put some smooth jazz on, cook up a really nice meal, dim the lights. Tell her to close her eyes, then veeeeery slowwwly...

...stick your thumb up her butt

ReputationRep:
    Just lick her face. Make sure you do it in a crowded place, where plenty of other people can see.

ReputationRep:
    Reaaaally???

If she's into you at all you must have been picking up some sort of signals, if these are present then just go for it. If they aren't there then don't.

ReputationRep:
    Im a shy guy so I dont know this stuff. I would appreciate it if most people didnt just make jokes pls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divine Hedgehog)
    Im a shy guy so I dont know this stuff. I would appreciate it if most people didnt just make jokes pls.
    Then don't ask such a stupidly worded question :confused: "how/when to initiate touching"? Seriously?!

ReputationRep:
    Give her a cuddle. If she holds the cuddle for more than like 5 seconds play with her hair or something that could lead to more. Then tell her how you feel, girls love it when they get told how you feel.

ReputationRep:
    Lol isn't it natural instinct? It should be a feeling that you just want to and you just do it. Not helping am I. Umm well if you go and see a movie or sitting on the sofa then you just put your arm around her shoulders and give her a squeeze

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss_s95)
    Then don't ask such a stupidly worded question :confused: "how/when to initiate touching"? Seriously?!
    How is it any worse than "how do I ask her out" or "he/she cheated on me" threads?

ReputationRep:
    How is it any worse than "how do I ask her out" or "he/she cheated on me" threads?
    Well for starters, the touching comes as the relationship grows. You should really be asking how to make that happen rather than how/when to start touching of all things...just sounds absurd

ReputationRep:
    Just put your arm around her or something. If she likes you she'll love it when you initiate contact, dont worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Theres a girl that I have been talking to a bit. How do I initiate physical contact in a flirty or "I like you" way?
    The people who are making jokes either don't know how to answer the question or are not used to people asking questions like this.

- Hugs
    - Touch/fix her hair when you're looking face to face or into her eyes
    - Touch her arm to emphasise a point
    - Hit/push her playfully if she teases you
    - Pull her in to emphasise a point
    - Put your arm around her while watching a movie (non of that half arsed crap, you have be to confident)
    - Hold her hand while you're walking, on a date
    - Kiss her on a date

ReputationRep:
    Marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swiftylol)
    The people who are making jokes either don't know how to answer the question or are not used to people asking questions like this.

- Hugs
    - Touch/fix her hair when you're looking face to face or into her eyes
    - Touch her arm to emphasise a point
    - Hit/push her playfully if she teases you
    - Pull her in to emphasise a point
    - Put your arm around her while watching a movie (non of that half arsed crap, you have be to confident)
    - Hold her hands while you're walking, on a date
    - Kiss her on a date
    Thank you. Its all in order as well

ReputationRep:
    - Link arms
    - Playfight
    -Grab her by the waist from behind.

Spank that ass.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.