Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of any fb groups or whatever to help find ya flatmates?

ReputationRep:
    There's a fb group called Teesside uni freshers 2013/2014 you'll know you've got the right one because it says its the official with the su logo on it and there's also yougo which is from UCAS which is meant to be already up and running which helps you find people on your course/in your flat but they've had issues so it isnt yet but worth keeping an eye out for it

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks couldn't find the fb one but got it now!!

ReputationRep:
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    I've just joined the Facebook group also, thank you for pointing out one exists.

ReputationRep:
    I still havent been joined into it yet so just waiting for someone to see my request, there's groups from previous years for accommodation too so guess its just a matter time before there's one for this year

ReputationRep:
    What happened for me is some smart arse made a facebook group for our halls, and they added room numbers to the notes section of the group and you could edit the notes to put your name next to your room number and that would help you find people who you lived with. :-)

Thank god they did do that otherwise I think everyone would have been hermits . Currently loving my first year at uni, roll on October 2013 when I move into a house with my best friend!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's cool I'll just wait and see when one is made then thaanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashmj92)
    I still havent been joined into it yet so just waiting for someone to see my request, there's groups from previous years for accommodation too so guess its just a matter time before there's one for this year
    I got added into it yesterday, have you been accepted yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yea I was added yesterday too

ReputationRep:
    Nice one, Thanks again for letting me know about it.

ReputationRep:
    No problem, was glad I came across it tbh hopefully notes or something will be added so people can find flatmates

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they'll probs set it up after room allocation letters start arriving well excited haa

ReputationRep:
    I go to QMUL and I am currently a first year English Literature undergrad. I'm looking for a flat/flatmates for my second year. I do like to party but I love to just chill out too, if anyone is in the same situation let me know! (I'm a girl by the way)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.