Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your most embarrassing moment! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be super honest here, once I was at a seminar kind of thing with just females and the room was pretty crowded and my legs kept aching so I had to keep moving positions and at one point I was sat with my knees up and I let off Everyone looked around accusingly at each other (me included) and it was SOOOOOO EMBARRASSING I could've died right there! God help if anyone I know reads this

ReputationRep:
    That's so awkward! I would haven given myself away and gone bright red!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not me thankfully, but I remember getting my hair cut in the barber when the guy next to me says to the woman cutting his hair "so when is your baby due?"

This was met with what can only be described as the death state, and the reply "I am not pregnant".

To be fair, she was a tad round around the waist with skinny arms, legs, and face, but I was always taught that you never mention pregnancy unless you know for certain the lady in question is expecting.

He went bright red and said "oh sorry I guess my eyes aren't what they used to be", and the rest of the time was spend in icy cold silence.

I think I would have died inside if that was me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I walked into a tree

I remember a time. I was in school, maybe, 13 years old. I was running to get to the back of the lunch queue and someone stuck out a foot to trip me up. If I'd fallen, or just taken a mis-step and carried on it'd have been ok. But it was like in a comedy movie, I was sorta leaning forward still running trying to regain my balance and not fall over and I ran head first into a table. Then I got up and walked to the back of the line :top:

To be fair, I was tripped so it could have been more embarrassing if I was just a moron at running, but it was pretty comical. :o:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.