Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you believe in the Illuminati? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do they exist?

ReputationRep:
    Not anymore no, and don't let these retard overly dramatic teenage know it alls have you believe different, it would be completley impossible to keep conspiracy this big and this far reaching undercover with absoloutley zero evidence.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah totally
    Especially after watching all those hour long videos about it on youtube.... scary stuff, it's everywhere, and when I started to discover more and more about it, I would be waaayyyy more aware of it, and I have spotted that triangle with an eye on loads of kids shows - EVEN THE SIMPSONS... Mr Burns held up a dollar next to his eye and it had the triangle with an eye in it and he said "LOOK! It's me!"

I was like FBKUDHOFISJF SHHEEEEETTT DATS REAL BRUH!! lol

It's everywhere

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen the Kesha video die young? With all the satanic symbols, triangles and the all seeing eye in? The illuminati exists!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLoveMyCatsx)
    Yeah totally
    Especially after watching all those hour long videos about it on youtube.... scary stuff, it's everywhere, and when I started to discover more and more about it, I would be waaayyyy more aware of it, and I have spotted that triangle with an eye on loads of kids shows - EVEN THE SIMPSONS... Mr Burns held up a dollar next to his eye and it had the triangle with an eye in it and he said "LOOK! It's me!"

I was like FBKUDHOFISJF SHHEEEEETTT DATS REAL BRUH!! lol

It's everywhere
    kill yourself

ReputationRep:
    Don't be fooled people. :cool: OP is an illuminati member posing as a curious TSRian ordered by the higher ups to find out if this section of society has any real evidence of their existence. Just look at the dollar bill, there's your proof...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nobody12)
    Have you seen the Kesha video die young? With all the satanic symbols, triangles and the all seeing eye in? The illuminati exists!
    you can kill yourself too

ReputationRep:
    The documentaries are very convincing but no, the illuminati is not real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabalala)
    kill yourself
    Harsh like? Are you trying to brainwash people that the illuminati exists? The signs are everywhere we are all doomed don't say I never warned BEWARE!

ReputationRep:
    So far, the only "evidence" that is purported to exist are random internet sites and youtube videos - how is that evidence??? There is actually no factual evidence to base anything on.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  dollar bill illuminati.gif
Views: 1626
Size:  162.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Whitney Houston was sacrificed by the Illuminati to make way for Beyonces and Jay Zs baby Blue Ivy the spawn of the devil.

ReputationRep:
    Not anymore no, and don't let these retard overly dramatic teenage know it alls have you believe different, it would be completley impossible to keep conspiracy this big and this far reaching undercover with absoloutley zero evidence.
    that's because you are one of them....

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, kind of rude of you to say "kill yourself" if someone thinks it exists

ReputationRep:

How Beyonce, Jay Z and the Illuminati are connected to the death of Aaliyah.

ReputationRep:
    The illuminati are in your computer systems listening and watching everything you say and do by a small microchip.

ReputationRep:
    kill yourself
    Nah... too much paperwork

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    Name:  dollar bill illuminati.gif
Views: 1626
Size:  162.4 KB
    As a rebuttal, I submit this

It's a conspiracy. Pancakes in $5 bills!

ReputationRep:
    No, It would have been 'leaked' by now if there was

ReputationRep:
    Yes they exist, but musicians such as Jay Z, Lady Gaga etc are not part of the Illuminati. Theu are just puppets. A secret society is just that, secret. We don't know who the members are, and to be honest, I'd rather not know. They say the Illuminati is the biggest racist party (k.dot), therefore there are no black members. Believe what you wish, you're entitled to your own opinions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.