?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Do they exist?
Shabalala
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not anymore no, and don't let these retard overly dramatic teenage know it alls have you believe different, it would be completley impossible to keep conspiracy this big and this far reaching undercover with absoloutley zero evidence.
iLoveMyCatsx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah totally
Especially after watching all those hour long videos about it on youtube.... scary stuff, it's everywhere, and when I started to discover more and more about it, I would be waaayyyy more aware of it, and I have spotted that triangle with an eye on loads of kids shows - EVEN THE SIMPSONS... Mr Burns held up a dollar next to his eye and it had the triangle with an eye in it and he said "LOOK! It's me!"

I was like FBKUDHOFISJF SHHEEEEETTT DATS REAL BRUH!! lol

It's everywhere
Nobody12
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Have you seen the Kesha video die young? With all the satanic symbols, triangles and the all seeing eye in? The illuminati exists!
Shabalala
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by iLoveMyCatsx)
Yeah totally
Especially after watching all those hour long videos about it on youtube.... scary stuff, it's everywhere, and when I started to discover more and more about it, I would be waaayyyy more aware of it, and I have spotted that triangle with an eye on loads of kids shows - EVEN THE SIMPSONS... Mr Burns held up a dollar next to his eye and it had the triangle with an eye in it and he said "LOOK! It's me!"

I was like FBKUDHOFISJF SHHEEEEETTT DATS REAL BRUH!! lol

It's everywhere
kill yourself
DeceitfulDove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't be fooled people. :cool: OP is an illuminati member posing as a curious TSRian ordered by the higher ups to find out if this section of society has any real evidence of their existence. Just look at the dollar bill, there's your proof...
Shabalala
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nobody12)
Have you seen the Kesha video die young? With all the satanic symbols, triangles and the all seeing eye in? The illuminati exists!
you can kill yourself too
Kateislate
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The documentaries are very convincing but no, the illuminati is not real.
Nobody12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shabalala)
kill yourself
Harsh like? Are you trying to brainwash people that the illuminati exists? The signs are everywhere we are all doomed don't say I never warned BEWARE!
HumanSupremacist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So far, the only "evidence" that is purported to exist are random internet sites and youtube videos - how is that evidence??? There is actually no factual evidence to base anything on.
DeceitfulDove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Name:  dollar bill illuminati.gif
Views: 1777
Size:  162.4 KB
Nobody12
Rep:
?
Whitney Houston was sacrificed by the Illuminati to make way for Beyonces and Jay Zs baby Blue Ivy the spawn of the devil.
Albino
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not anymore no, and don't let these retard overly dramatic teenage know it alls have you believe different, it would be completley impossible to keep conspiracy this big and this far reaching undercover with absoloutley zero evidence.
that's because you are one of them....
SharminaSyeda
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, kind of rude of you to say "kill yourself" if someone thinks it exists
Nobody12
Rep:
?

How Beyonce, Jay Z and the Illuminati are connected to the death of Aaliyah.
Nobody12
Rep:
?
The illuminati are in your computer systems listening and watching everything you say and do by a small microchip.
iLoveMyCatsx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
kill yourself
Nah... too much paperwork
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JennaEmBee)
Name:  dollar bill illuminati.gif
Views: 1777
Size:  162.4 KB
As a rebuttal, I submit this

It's a conspiracy. Pancakes in $5 bills!
upthegunners
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No, It would have been 'leaked' by now if there was
TaylorGang_4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes they exist, but musicians such as Jay Z, Lady Gaga etc are not part of the Illuminati. Theu are just puppets. A secret society is just that, secret. We don't know who the members are, and to be honest, I'd rather not know. They say the Illuminati is the biggest racist party (k.dot), therefore there are no black members. Believe what you wish, you're entitled to your own opinions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (20)
6.64%
They might tell the bully (30)
9.97%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
14.62%
It might lead to more bullying (113)
37.54%
There's nothing they could do (94)
31.23%

Watched Threads