Do you believe in the Illuminati? Watch

This discussion is closed.
bssjonny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nobody12)
Our taxpayers money pays for NATOs resources on the war on terror, killing innocent people in the Middle East, destroying countries and villages for one thing only OIl! I worked for MI5 secret service exposing the lies by our government to our own people!
Yeah but no you didn't.
Rish7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
In all seriousness, I don't actually know whether they exist. But the idea of a small group of people with a lot of power isn't beyond the realms of believability. Throughout history there have been numerous regimes which have been laughed off at the time, only to be revealed hundreds of years down the line.

Not saying they do exist, but it's not inconceivable.

On a side-note, my Dad received a job offer two years ago offering to relocate out family to Switzerland, provide us with a house, car, chef and maid, as well as double his salary. The only thing my Dad was told about the people who approached him was that they were Freemasons and thought his services would be of value. He declined.

I don't expect people to really believe me, but that's a genuine story.

No idea whether that has anything to do with the Illuminati but it seems a valid point.
anonymouse01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rish7)
In all seriousness, I don't actually know whether they exist. But the idea of a small group of people with a lot of power isn't beyond the realms of believability. Throughout history there have been numerous regimes which have been laughed off at the time, only to be revealed hundreds of years down the line.

Not saying they do exist, but it's not inconceivable.

On a side-note, my Dad received a job offer two years ago offering to relocate out family to Switzerland, provide us with a house, car, chef and maid, as well as double his salary. The only thing my Dad was told about the people who approached him was that they were Freemasons and thought his services would be of value. He declined.

I don't expect people to really believe me, but that's a genuine story.

No idea whether that has anything to do with the Illuminati but it seems a valid point.
I believe this, as my cousin currently works for a company which is 80% freemason.
They're good people
EDIT : this company is a huge company. One of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world

Posted from TSR iPad
r_sharma22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yes, the Illuminati do exist. They are the elite group of people who control everything in this world. The public hierarchy is completed different to the real hierarchy. They have controlled everything, 9/11 was done by them and evidence and the logical proof has come out to prove this. They own all news media and fool people by tricking them and manipulating them because people believe the news. Do your research on the Rothschild's and Rockerfella family and the illuminati. They have secret societies called the bohemian grove and many more. They have had full control of the education system and thats why alot of people dont learn anything in school. They dont want you to know things like taxes, accounting, learning how to invest your money. Hasn't anyone used their logic and understood that school makes no sense. They teach you stupid things that arent used in the real world. The CIA and FBI are also above the government and dont be fooled by stupid, dumb people who say that they dont believe in the illuminati. They simply have not dont their research. They are making up an idea with no evidence. Evidence is completely clear that the illuminati to exist. And yes they do. Research the Rothschilds family and also the Rockerfella family - they are the wealthiest people on the planet - Rothschild have a net worth of $700,000,000,000,000 ($700 trillion) - money is power - simple. Alot of people are stupid, the Illuminati want you to think that they aren't real but they are. This way you are being fooled and you don't question anything and also don't question the system. Simple. Alot of people have something called simple psychological denial - the pain is so unbearrable for them to believe this that they make something up - i.e. an illusion. Do your research! Don't believe anyone who says they aren't taking over the world. Their objective is to make a new world order, new world government and also a new one-world currency so that can have complete control of the worldYou have basically been lied to your whole life. People actually believe we have a moon! It's mad, physicists say they we should even have a moon - and if you ask me, it looks fake and like a hologram. The moon landing was faked and staged aswell. Once again - do your research
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
6 years old :ninja:
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by r_sharma22)
Yes, the Illuminati do exist. They are the elite group of people who control everything in this world. The public hierarchy is completed different to the real hierarchy. They have controlled everything, 9/11 was done by them and evidence and the logical proof has come out to prove this. They own all news media and fool people by tricking them and manipulating them because people believe the news. Do your research on the Rothschild's and Rockerfella family and the illuminati. They have secret societies called the bohemian grove and many more. They have had full control of the education system and thats why alot of people dont learn anything in school. They dont want you to know things like taxes, accounting, learning how to invest your money. Hasn't anyone used their logic and understood that school makes no sense. They teach you stupid things that arent used in the real world. The CIA and FBI are also above the government and dont be fooled by stupid, dumb people who say that they dont believe in the illuminati. They simply have not dont their research. They are making up an idea with no evidence. Evidence is completely clear that the illuminati to exist. And yes they do. Research the Rothschilds family and also the Rockerfella family - they are the wealthiest people on the planet - Rothschild have a net worth of $700,000,000,000,000 ($700 trillion) - money is power - simple. Alot of people are stupid, the Illuminati want you to think that they aren't real but they are. This way you are being fooled and you don't question anything and also don't question the system. Simple. Alot of people have something called simple psychological denial - the pain is so unbearrable for them to believe this that they make something up - i.e. an illusion. Do your research! Don't believe anyone who says they aren't taking over the world. Their objective is to make a new world order, new world government and also a new one-world currency so that can have complete control of the worldYou have basically been lied to your whole life. People actually believe we have a moon! It's mad, physicists say they we should even have a moon - and if you ask me, it looks fake and like a hologram. The moon landing was faked and staged aswell. Once again - do your research
this is fake
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Of course we don't... shhhh!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads