I have applied to childrens nursing as a late applicant and was wondering if any current students could answer some qs that I have
*what would a typical week be like? are you in mon-fri for example?
*what are exams like? are they mcq, essays, very science based or more psychology/ sociology...
* How many are there in a group in lectures?
* Are your placements always in the same hospital but different departments or do you get placements in different hospitals?
* Are people generally quite friendly and get along?
* What are extra-curricular things like? are there any nursing specific societies?
* Also, are you enjoying it?! are there any negatives?
Sorry for all the qs! There aren't any nursing open days coming up to my knowledge and I don't want to bug the uni too much lol I just want to have a better idea of what I would be letting myself in for should I get a place or be in the very fortunate situation of having to choose between offers! Any advice/ info would be appreciated...
Thank you in advance! xxx
Or does it play no part?