Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a 15 year old girl and I want to create a blog which is lighthearted and fun bit at the same time touches on serious topics.

I welcome all ideas and also any experiences you have gone through as a teen or current problem you are having as a teen which you want to be talked about!

thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Literally anything.

Whatever you find interesting, could be something that happened to you today, could be a moral issue, somewhere you went on holiday, the possibilities are endless

ReputationRep:
    every day anecdotes are always quite fun. as you come across serious/fun things, write them down and then blog about them afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    What type of blog are you considering? Tumblr-style microblogging or something more conventional, like Blogspot or Wordpress?

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering blogspot

ReputationRep:
    As other people have said, you can blog about whatever you like. It's difficult for me to think of suggestions for things that you could blog about without knowing your own personal interests.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever it is, it'll be of better quality if you choose it. Much easier to write fluently and engagingly about something that interests and appeals to you. I'd suggest just posting your thoughts on and reactions to things that happen to you or grab your attention in everyday life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Americandream)
    I am a 15 year old girl and I want to create a blog which is lighthearted and fun bit at the same time touches on serious topics.

I welcome all ideas and also any experiences you have gone through as a teen or current problem you are having as a teen which you want to be talked about!

thank you!
    Surely you know what you want to blog about rather than just wanting to write a blog?

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I blog about things in the media, personal experiences and I often review TV shows.

If you have Twitter, it is a great place for sharing your blogs with like-minded people. Plus, if you're blogging on a certain topic, you never know who might see it. I blogged about a TV show and the Executive Producer and Editor individually contacted me about it (thankfully it was positive!).

I'm 18 so current problems for me: employment, weighting social life and school, and exam stress.

I agree with an above poster, anecdotes are really popular!

ReputationRep:
    I use Wordpress and just occasionally write about things that happen in my day-to-day life, from the things that make me sad, to angry, to happy. It can be anything. A blog isn't about getting followers, it's about expressing yourself

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.