Creamy's Banned!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
That simply isn't the case though, whether or not it was expressed is irrelivent to whether it was or was not upsetting or insulting.
And you are limiting yourself behind your own perspective, thinking that as you cannot be upset or insulted as this is an internet forum, that others feel the same, and using that as a basis for your argument.
People are different, they have different reactions to things, and whether or not you consider them right or wrong does not mean that they are or are not so. There are only some aspects of behaviour which should be considered absolute wrong, things such as unjustifiably using insulting or abusive language, and although that in itself is open to interpretation, there is no doubt in my mind at least that what you said was so.
Ok sure. She has character flaws....she's dangerous extremism. She should mark her presence on various other forums, no doubt happy to embrace her arrival.

If she hates being insulted so much and feels the pain so much, you'd at least think she's understand and be conscious that others could interpret it likewise, i.e. due to her own anguish of her taking things so literally, you'd think she's appreciate that her doing the same to others would be horrible, thus she wouldn't embark upon it. I disagree with you wholeheartedly, she wasn't insulted/hurt...that's just bullcrap on her behalf.

i appreciate you're going along the diplomatic route....but you're just doing it for the sake of it, and guising the reality. If she feels so incompatible with the environment of TSR, she should go elsewhere, that's the whole beauty of the Internet, so she should go and embrace it.
Pezking
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MysticalMagicalVienna)
I know it won't but still i argue because i argue for what is right.
Yeah if you guys are so bored why don't you **** off somewhere else and don't leave it down to the fact that tis my fault that you are bored.
i'm not bored, this is a good read and i have nothing better to do since it started raining and our game of frisbee got called off

having said that i do quite often enjoy watching paint dry

and snapping twigs, which in german is something like zweig snappen

whilst cat throwing would be katze werfen

ahh the noble sport of cat throwing, wouldn't that be a better topic to talk about
SmuUsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Biffy Clyro)
:rolleyes: The only thing that impresses me about this guy is that he has appears to have single handedly managed to arrange a threesome with two girls, I presume, he has only met on the internet!*

I wish it was kept to PMs though as it lowers my view on the general population of the world.

...And I do hope he doesn't turn out to be a Mentalist.

*Note: This is what I gathered from several snippets of information, it may be complete b***ocks
this ain't no threesome we are going for her bday party. whats so ****ing wrong with that. i went to tsr meet in londin never meeting anyone previously yet still i went.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah really well you go do those "better things"
cos thosde better things will not better noone but you. and your TSR heirarchy. why should i respect those who in turn don't respect the right for what i have to say i know my phrasing of this is in fact incorrect but i don't care you wanna rip it apart at the seems then go ahead.
In general, we do respect members' rights to say what they wish. But when it turns into a long-running, personal argument with swearing flying either way (much more from you than WHW, I might add), then something has to be done to curtail it.

As for the TSR hierarchy, if you want a board with no moderation, go elsewhere.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
cos thosde better things will not better noone but you. and your TSR heirarchy. why should i respect those who in turn don't respect the right for what i have to say i know my phrasing of this is in fact incorrect but i don't care you wanna rip it apart at the seems then go ahead.

That makes no sense.

This isn't me victimising you, it's me disagreeing. I'm telling you that if you break the rules, expect that you might be warned. Not hard.

I honestly have no idea what you're saying in that post.
LawQueen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by white_haired_wizard)
Ok sure. She has character flaws....she's dangerous extremism. She should mark her presence on various other forums, no doubt happy to embrace her arrival.

If she hates being insulted so much and feels the pain so much, you'd at least think she's understand and be conscious that others could interpret it likewise, i.e. due to her own anguish of her taking things so literally, you'd think she's appreciate that her doing the same to others would be horrible, thus she wouldn't embark upon it. I disagree with you wholeheartedly, she wasn't insulted/hurt...that's just bullcrap on her behalf.

i appreciate you're going along the diplomatic route....but you're just doing it for the sake of it, and guising the reality. If she feels so incompatible with the environment of TSR, she should go elsewhere, that's the whole beauty of the Internet, so she should go and embrace it.
Ouch! Smack it *****!
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Awwwwww, is someone cranky?

Seriously, grow up. If you dont like the way TSR is run, leave.

No-one is forcing you to stay. Quite frankly I doubt many would miss you after this thread.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helzerel)
Vienna - if you have problems with the mods. and the "hierarchy" of TSR .. it's best to go post in AAM rather than on the main forum.
If nothing else..you wouldn't have everyone else sitting here making "rude" comments and you wouldn't get so upset.
noones comments in here are doing JS. they ain't doing nothing they just encourage me to make my point and make my view heard.
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dimexi)
Did he really do that? :s:, and people still think he is a "sweet and nice" guy? :s:
Yes, that was what some of his warning points were for.
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
this ain't no threesome we are going for her bday party. whats so ****ing wrong with that. i went to tsr meet in londin never meeting anyone previously yet still i went.

Hehe, Sorry :p:

Ignore my last post... it obviously doesn't involve you
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
In general, we do respect members' rights to say what they wish. But when it turns into a long-running, personal argument with swearing flying either way (much more from you than WHW, I might add), then something has to be done to curtail it.

As for the TSR hierarchy, if you want a board with no moderation, go elsewhere.
elsewhere right now has no moderation and there fore refuse to process my application. i am indeed considering it very strongly disppointing really this site was good help for maths but well you know its lost its touch.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why Is it when something Like this happen people turn aganist the mods.. I mean those 'Better things' are probably moderating the forum they do everyday to make it abetter place to post and to read. We appreciate what they do most of the time, But when they do one little thing we disagree with were happy to jump on a bandwagon aganist em.
Heirachy? Seriously There all Just people who moderate a forum. Its not as if next thing we know pig is gonna become some tyrannical dictator holding us under force through his Banning powers..
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There is a threesome, CC PMed asking me to join in with them, being all serious.
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In fact.. maybe don't ignore my last post..

I'm not sure who it involves... But it sounded dodgey..
dimexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
O dear.. I wonder why people were so fond of him!. Actually, now I know why HE was so fond of the girls.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
Awwwwww, is someone cranky?

Seriously, grow up. If you dont like the way TSR is run, leave.

No-one is forcing you to stay. Quite frankly I doubt many would miss you after this thread.
I ain't here for popularity. i ain't here for JS.
Everyone that i get closely attached with gets banned. so you know it sort of worrying if you ask me. this thread well whooppeeeee my life so going to end isn't it?
Helzerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
Why Is it when something Like this happen people turn aganist the mods.. I mean those 'Better things' are probably moderating the forum they do everyday to make it abetter place to post and to read. We appreciate what they do most of the time, But when they do one little thing we disagree with were happy to jump on a bandwagon aganist em.
Heirachy? Seriously There all Just people who moderate a forum. Its not as if next thing we know pig is gonna become some tyrannical dictator holding us under force through his Banning powers..
:rofl: - have you seen pig's post in About aimed at Teehar? Absolute class.
Pezking
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
it'd be a laugh if he did though wouldn't it

we could form a secret underground alliance to throw off the shackles of opression
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Given that the posts about that were removed, I think it's best not to discuss that any further...
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:lolz: deary deary you just made me split my sides laughing... well not literally nbut it was quite funny.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads