Creamy's Banned!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MysticalMagicalVienna)
elsewhere right now has no moderation and there fore refuse to process my application. i am indeed considering it very strongly disppointing really this site was good help for maths but well you know its lost its touch.
Well you don't need to hang around until they process it.
dimexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
There is a threesome, CC PMed asking me to join in with them, being all serious.
:eek:... He is a perv!! :eek:..
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dimexi)
O dear.. I wonder why people were so fond of him!. Actually, now I know why HE was so fond of the girls.

Bit Like a more X-rated version of you huh Ade? :p:
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
O dear.. I wonder why people were so fond of him!. Actually, now I know why HE was so fond of the girls.
Same. I'm starting to think that maybe a lot of the people wern't aware of the dodgey goings on.. or thought it was a joke or something...

With the internet you can never tell if people are being serious
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
everyone place your bets, how many pages before being closed?

I'd say 10 :p:
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There is a threesome, CC PMed asking me to join in with them, being all serious.
There's the real CC for you. Need i say more....
SmuUsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
god what has he been doing has creamy started to sound serious awww i really feel sorry for you to take it so so seriously poor poor you the world will end in five seconds
as if
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek:... He is a perv!! :eek:..
nah, just a cheap whore :p:
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Biffy Clyro)
Same. I'm starting to think that maybe a lot of the people wern't aware of the dodgey goings on.. or thought it was a joke or something...

With the internet you can never tell if people are being serious
They might think he is joking.. or they might be naive.. or both.. or just plain stupid
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I shall redeem him and say He was always offering interesting discussions into Psychology But end of the day people get banned, Its only 7 days.. as In the great words of Gloria Ganor "I will survive, I will survive, oooo, As long as I know how to love I'll know I'll stay alive."
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
Bit Like a more X-rated version of you huh Ade? :p:
Nothing like me hon.. :p:
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
god what has he been doing has creamy started to sound serious awww i really feel sorry for you to take it so so seriously poor poor you the world will end in five seconds
as if
^o) I was just stating what happened, no need to get *****y and sarcastic with me.
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
as if
You're a disgrace to Reading's education system :p:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
People.. CC is a big boy, Im sure he can live with the punishment for his actions, Im sure he will survive.

Freedom of speech is an interesting comment, We are happy to deny other of it if they say something we dont like towards us, or towards anyone else.. However they are entitled to their own opnion. But we gladly want free speech whe the tables turned and we become the ones who want to air our opnions without comeback. Free speech has limits, Limits that protect us from others, Because sometimes things Hurt us, and surely its natures way of protecting us if anything?

Anyhoo, I get the feeling this thread will still be here when he gets back anyway.
yes thank you for your support on FofS yet i strongly do agree this will be here for his return.
Pezking
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I shall redeem him and say He was always offering interesting discussions into Psychology But end of the day people get banned, Its only 7 days.. as In the great words of Gloria Ganor "I will survive, I will survive, oooo, As long as I know how to love I'll know I'll stay alive."
i much preferred the whetabix (christ i have no idea how to spell it) version

something along the lines of "as long as i have my whetabix i'll survive all night and day if i wish" classic stuff
jovialtom
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
elsewhere right now has no moderation and there fore refuse to process my application. i am indeed considering it very strongly disppointing really this site was good help for maths but well you know its lost its touch.
what kind of forums do you have to apply to? Do they have recruitment rounds? Do you need references... back ground checks? Is TSR in the buldge bracket of internet forums?... ooo so many questions...

Anyway, good luck, im sure you will be missed deeply.... :rolleyes:

:tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2:
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
woooow!!! Now that is deep right there!!! Mioooooooawwww!!!
Smallbluething
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
poor creamy... will be missing him! :'(
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no Reading is a disgrace in its own self.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jovialtom)
what kind of forums do you have to apply to? Do they have recruitment rounds? Do you need references... back ground checks? Is TSR in the buldge bracket of internet forums?... ooo so many questions...

Anyway, good luck, im sure you will be missed deeply.... :rolleyes:

:tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2:
whats up with the :rolleye: smilie? good like thatsmeant to weaken my arguement?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise