Creamy's Banned!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by white_haired_wizard)
Ok sure. She has character flaws....she's dangerous extremism. She should mark her presence on various other forums, no doubt happy to embrace her arrival.

If she hates being insulted so much and feels the pain so much, you'd at least think she's understand and be conscious that others could interpret it likewise, i.e. due to her own anguish of her taking things so literally, you'd think she's appreciate that her doing the same to others would be horrible, thus she wouldn't embark upon it. I disagree with you wholeheartedly, she wasn't insulted/hurt...that's just bullcrap on her behalf.

i appreciate you're going along the diplomatic route....but you're just doing it for the sake of it, and guising the reality. If she feels so incompatible with the environment of TSR, she should go elsewhere, that's the whole beauty of the Internet, so she should go and embrace it.
:rolleyes:

Well if thats the sort of argument you want to use...

If you use that argument, then it would also apply to you, so given that you were willing in the first place to use that language demonstrates your own insensitivity to such comments, as if you were in fact sensitive to them, you would not yourself have made them, so therefore any reaction to that in the same terms is justifiable by your logic.
Additionally, if Vienna is insulted by such a thing, and 'sensitive' to it, then the reaction is going to be based on emotions rather than reason, so any reaction in kind is also justifiable...

Ultimately, i cannot attribute reason to why anyone things the way they do, or even claim that i know, because no-one can know except the individual, so dismissing whether or not her reaction was insulted or hurt is ignorant.

As well as you trying to justify my reason for this argument. I am arguing on the terms you set by firstly quoting the harm principle, and the ludicrousness of it in relation to your own actions. The reasons i am arguing are because of what i see as reprehensible behaviour on your part, and also because i consider Vienna a friend, so am particularly reactive to your targeted insults against her.

There is a difference between a disagreement on a topic, and personal insults, and i believe that most people will agree with me when i say that although the former is acceptable (whether or not you agree with the topic being argued about), that the latter is completely unacceptable, and maybe, if you yourself disagree with this, you should find an internet community better fitting for yourself...
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MysticalMagicalVienna)
yes thank you for your support on FofS yet i strongly do agree this will be here for his return.
Well, It wasnt so much a total support. I think Free speech is great to a point but we need to realise when what we says hurts other peoples feeling, Its all good But delibrately using it for those actions seems to corrupt the whole idea of it for me.
SmuUsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
That makes no sense.

This isn't me victimising you, it's me disagreeing. I'm telling you that if you break the rules, expect that you might be warned. Not hard.

I honestly have no idea what you're saying in that post.
like i stated in the post my phrasing is incorrect. i have had problems with english for 13 years... what you gonna do abut it use it as an excuse as not to listen....
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no Reading is a disgrace in its own self.

Haha, Good Point.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pezking)
i much preferred the whetabix (christ i have no idea how to spell it) version

something along the lines of "as long as i have my whetabix i'll survive all night and day if i wish" classic stuff

Maybe weetabix is the answer..
jovialtom
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
whats up with the :rolleye: smilie? good like thatsmeant to weaken my arguement?
sorry, i thought it was clear. The :rolleyes: was signifying that i was being completly sarcastic. i.e. don't think you will be missed at all. Anything else you need clearing up?
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
If people don't know, cc has been banned for a week :mad:

This thread is for people who will miss him :p:

Miss you cc :hugs:
Okay.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
Well, It wasnt so much a total support. I think Free speech is great to a point but we need to realise when what we says hurts other peoples feeling, Its all good But delibrately using it for those actions seems to corrupt the whole idea of it for me.
I used it cos i was lacking my feedom of saying what was so truely needed to say and the lack of being permitted to say that. however whw was indeed allowed to go ahead with his rude comments.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Biffy Clyro)
Haha, Good Point.
thank you.
yes Reading is a disgrace to Berkshire and i am disgusted to be part of it.
jovialtom
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thank you.
i wonder if the feeling is mutual...
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not refusing to listen. I'm sorry that you struggle with English, but telling me that won't make me magically understand what you're trying to put across.

If you truly can't express yourself on this one, then it's unfortunate, and I'm sorry that I can't give a clear reply to your points as a result. But to accuse me of hiding behind that to refuse to answer your points is just plain rude. I want to listen, I'm trying to understand. It's not on to accuse me of such things.
Biffy Clyro
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thank you.
I think your taking it a bit far now... its not THAT bad. There are some ok things... the nightlife is alright etc.

But I do live in the posh part of town, so may be biased
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I used it cos i was lacking my feedom of saying what was so truely needed to say and the lack of being permitted to say that. however whw was indeed allowed to go ahead with his rude comments.
Well to be honest your both guilty of the same crime. Just let it go, Im sure CC wouldnt want you to get into trouble over him. He'll be back in a week.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Erm, you'd already called him an arsewipe before he called you a sheep. The reason you were warned today was because you carried on when it should have been left by now, and because you avoided the censorship filter. If you are insulted by posts, as has already been pointed out, you should report them.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
I'm not refusing to listen. I'm sorry that you struggle with English, but telling me that won't make me magically understand what you're trying to put across.

If you truly can't express yourself on this one, then it's unfortunate, and I'm sorry that I can't give a clear reply to your points as a result. But to accuse me of hiding behind that to refuse to answer your points is just plain rude. I want to listen, I'm trying to understand. It's not on to accuse me of such things.
I didn't say you refuse to listen. I admit that i have used wrong language which is likely predictable in the frame i am in. I am trying to argue my point yet with no success and discouragement form others. I did not use such harsh term as refuse. like i say freedom means freedom of actions and freedom of speech you don't have to listen to this arguement if you do not wish. you can delete this thread if you so wish as you are more likely able to to do.
you can close the thread shove it out of site but i will continue argueing till i die for the rights of others. (now you understand my Love of law)
I believe that everyone she have equal opportunities. and not be judged like cream has he is judged on hiskind loving natuire which many took in offens or so wrong and yes he himself has admitted to me that he can be ecentric (i think that is the correct word)
Biffy Clyro
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ Well put Fluent in Lies
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Biffy Clyro)
I think your taking it a bit far now... its not THAT bad. There are some ok things... the nightlife is alright etc.

But I do live in the posh part of town, so may be biased
i used to live in the posh areas. but moved to chav town whitley.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Erm, you'd already called him an arsewipe before he called you a sheep. The reason you were warned today was because you carried on when it should have been left by now, and because you avoided the censorship filter. If you are insulted by posts, as has already been pointed out, you should report them.
yes i am not denying that. i indeed called him that because when proving my point he did not listen. in fact i feel the need to refresh my memory on that thread please excuse me i wil indeed return.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)

:laugh: (Nice Mountain.. )
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads