Eww.

On a side note, who's creamy?
creamcrackered.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Vienna, you can't complain that we warn you and not others when we're not told that the others are being rude and swearing. If he really did call you a motherlover, report it so we can look into it and decide what to do about it.

Your post was reported and as such dealt with. His wasn't.
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How exactly can you get banned on this website? I've abused the anonymous post system at least 35 times now among some rather crass evasions of the swear filter.
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MysticalMagicalVienna)
i don't rely on others to fight through hurt if i did that then well i don't know what
That speech made me change my entire outlook on life :congrats:
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by gi jane)
well where his group of women what him back
I rest my case
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: nooo!
SmuUsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
Vienna, you can't complain that we warn you and not others when we're not told that the others are being rude and swearing. If he really did call you a motherlover, report it so we can look into it and decide what to do about it.

yes and i feel the need to repeat. this is not over me being warned this is over the freedome to express ourselves freely yet some are not permitted.
I don't give a toss over being warned. like whats it meant to do ? make me go oh dear got warned what am i going to do?
this ois over the fact that warnings are giving noone their self respect and noone the respect to sort problems their own way. people are brought up to fight for themselves. i fight for myself and if you find that wrong go ahead warn me make those warnings shoot up go ahead lets watch them sky rocket cos reall well truely and honestly they ain't doing anything.
i don't stand around for ther grass to frow. i do what i do and if people don't like it tough cos i don't change the slightest bit for anyone.
dimexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
I expected you to say: - :wtf?:

:hmpf:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
vin my darling please cover your ears i don't want you destroyed by my comments. :hugs::kiss::love:
Eco warrior
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Biffy Clyro)
I rest my case
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by gi jane)
well where his group of women what him back
Please, please try harder.
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
But then again By signing up to this forum we sign up to respect the rules and regulations it exhibits, Its just like the real world, We must respect and abide by the laws in order to allow society to be fair and Just. If we cant comply with the simple rules on a forum..
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Biffy Clyro)
That speech made me change my entire outlook on life :congrats:
i am curious as to whether that is sarcastic or supportive.
Eco warrior
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
i know sweet we willl alll miss him :hugs::suith:
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyway, if the failure can't manage to keep his warning points under 15 at any one time then he fully deserves to be banned. Nay, buried alive. This website has the most lenient disciplinary system I've ever seen; even the trolls get about twenty chances.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dimexi)
I expected you to say: - :wtf?:

:hmpf:
:wtf?: then:p:
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
hey vin
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MysticalMagicalVienna)
vin my darling please cover your ears i don't want you destroyed by my comments. :hugs::kiss::love:
aww ok then:hugs:
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)

Firstly, how can someone report a post that has already been deleted? (as the majority of those posts were removed, apparantly as the result of the reporting of viennas post)

And secondly, is the moderators role simply reactive? To clarify, must a post be reported, regardless of its content, before a moderator can take action.
Bexxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why was he banned? who cares?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
39.68%
No - but I will (12)
4.76%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (124)
49.21%

Watched Threads