Creamy's Banned!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Paddington
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
because i am his freind and if he in my opinion has been unfairly banned i will help him contest it as i'm sure his other freinds on here would too
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
For saying to email him.
Im pretty sure that the warning PM says something about that, I do know that the FAQ says if you wish to discuss your warnings, you can do so in AAM...if for whatever reason you cannot access the site, email pig.
dimexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helzerel)
Ade: Ahah..that's interesting..insights into the world of modding and "naughty posts" :p:

Paddy: :rofl: There's NO WAY she'll do that!!!! None of them will tell you what it was for because...funnily enough.....they were deleted and he was warned for it - it'd kind of defeat the purpose of DELETING them if the mods went around telling members what the posts/threads contained. :rolleyes:
:teeth:..

P.S: This is the most pointless uproar I have seen in a while :rolleyes:.. I'm with WHW on this one (without the obscenities)
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Paddington)
because i am his freind and if he in my opinion has been unfairly banned i will help him contest it as i'm sure his other freinds on here would too
Why don't you go and stage a protest in trafalgar square then :rolleyes:
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
Im pretty sure that the warning PM says something about that, I do know that the FAQ says if you wish to discuss your warnings, you can do so in AAM...if for whatever reason you cannot access the site, email pig.
Yeah but posting it like that just made it more accessible I guess.
water__lily21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Vienna, i've told him that ur gonna call, he sed YAY!!!

wen u calling me then, bout June? lol
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by deej2)

Oh, it's the recommended course of action. Doesn't mean he'll be too wild about that being pointed out though. :p:
The Centipe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This creamy guy sounds like a right a**hole :s:
Helzerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
Oh, it's the recommended course of action. Doesn't mean he'll be too wild about that being pointed out though. :p:
..especially with CC's "fan club" or rather - his "harem" or "brothel" ... poor pig. :rofl:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by water__lily22)
Vienna, i've told him that ur gonna call, he sed YAY!!!

wen u calling me then, bout June? lol
when i get ur no... i would call ya but yeah cannot wait for june... two days before your birthday you are going to have some fun
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i wont even diginfy that with an answer ade
i'm not i a good mood for other reasons and i'm not going to take it out on you
therefore i will not reply to that

i was only asking as well oyu don't have to jump down my throat for caring?
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It is a pointless uproar, as I said before, he'll be back in 7 days, and he should have learnt a lesson, if not, he will get himself banned again but this time for two weeks.
Moaning about his ban wont bring him back, the system bans people automatically when the reach 10/15 points. The mods dont set out with the intention of banning people, they just set appropriate warnings for each offence.
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helzerel)
..especially with CC's "fan club" or rather - his "harem" or "brothel" ... poor pig. :rofl:
Brothel? :toofunny:
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
and for the record i am not part of his harem he is part of mine - correct it :p:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why do everyone who doesn't like him gang up on him. he is nice sweet and kind he has helped me with a lot of problems and soon he is helping me see the sun through the clouds by showing me there are happier times ahead.
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*sighs* :bawling: i give up trying to explain myself
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
It is a pointless uproar, as I said before, he'll be back in 7 days, and he should have learnt a lesson, if not, he will get himself banned again but this time for two weeks.
Moaning about his ban wont bring him back, the system bans people automatically when the reach 10/15 points. The mods dont set out with the intention of banning people, they just set appropriate warnings for each offence.
:yy:.. Pointless uproar, just like I said when the thread began
Helzerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
..unless they choose to ban with a click of their magic moddy fingers.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Centipe)
This creamy guy sounds like a right a**hole :s:
There is no word to describe him. 'Loser' is as close as it comes.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
He may be nice, sweet and kind, but looking through his warning log, he's also posted some fairly obscene, rude and horrible things that a whole range of mods have warned him for. That's what's got him the ban.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (354)
37.62%
No - but I will (74)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (65)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (448)
47.61%

Watched Threads