Creamy's Banned!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
jovialtom
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MysticalMagicalVienna)
no but the freedom to express our thoughts has.
I have now been here sometime sticking to rules sticking to guidlines never truely expressing myself to the extent i want
but now i am i am showing just what rules and guidlines set. they set nothing but the means for rebellion. and the heirarchy has no sense of worth when you don't have the right moral or even the right mind to follow those guidlines.
When offended i get overly defensive to the extent of offensive ness. and i can't help it. ok
cc has a very absurd lifestyle but so do most. I myself have an absurd lifestyle to the extent of attempted suicide that attempt was to escape the rules set by those around me. that was my rebellion
it didn't work though cos i am still here. but those rules they were weakend and the heiracrhy in which i was at the bottom was destroyed.
i am not attempting to show whos right and whos wrong but to express free mind and free speach and when we have that entirely will i actually stop my protest.
absurd lifestyles?! what relevance does this have to anything? This whole thread is stupid... moral of the story is: don't be obnoxious.

:tsr2:
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dimexi)
:soap: :p:
:jerry:
dimexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
As is your own manipulation of what you consider right or wrong, mostly on the basis of whether it effects you or someone else.

You referenced yourself J.S. Mill's harm principle, so regardless of whether or not your comments are 'justified', they are against that principle, so if you seek to apply it to others, then keep to it yourself, there is simply no need for such insulting language.
Stop being so serious :eek:, you are usually dreaming of assualting me in illegal ways :eek:... :p:
Helzerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:five:; we are twins again .. I don't mind some popcorn
w00t! :hugs: .. there's plenty to go round.

(Original post by deej2)
Please, I quite like this, not many threads where I can accurately express myself through the use of smilies
... come sit down.

(Original post by whw)
I've already used mine up....
I'll order some more in. :p:
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
:jerry:
lol!

:battle: :fuhrer:1!!111!!1111
Helzerel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes quoting you/.

he made a personal insult to me Arse licking/kissing Sheep oh wait thats not an insult then ok so i can go around calling everypne arse .licking/kissing sheep then? you find that acceptable?
alexandra called me a ***** yeah you saw that i know you did you took the thread out of view. but i don't take crap . Freedom of speach is something i feel strongly about and no amount of warnings are going to stop me saying whats right and whats wrong. there is no right or wrong in a persoins eye. for to one it may be acceptable but to another it is unaccpeptable.
Vienna - if someone on TSR makes a post that can be deemed to be breaking the rules then report it - otherwise the mods won't see it and won't be able to take appropriate action.
SmuUsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
What you want isn't what freedom of speech is all about. You want to be able to post anything you like without any moderation whatsoever? You want the freedom to call someone names, to post sexually explicit things, and to have nasty things said to you in return? Ain't happening. Some forums work well like that, but not this one. To be a member of this forum, you have to stick to the rules and boundaries set, ones that you agreed to when you signed up. You can flout them in some form of protest if you like, but you'll be warned for it, and to be honest, you won't get very far and it'll look a bit silly.

Even freedom of speech has its limits.
No i don't want the freedom to scall people names. i don't want that but i want equality. WHW has the freedom to call me what he wanted. he got nothing.
Freedom is not about what you can get it is about what should be deserved by everyone. The lack of freedom is creating this revellion on my behalf (if that is phrased right)
I myself am not political or an arguementative type but when the chance comes i argue for what is right. i don't care what effect that hasd on others. i don't care what others think of this. I don't care if FiL finds this embarrassing.
to be honest i find it appaling that some can insult and hurt others and when others defend their name and their feelings they are so wrongly Judged. I tnank Monkey_Maiden for opening this cos at least i can say what i thought all along. i am not at all impressed with the state of tsr heirarchy cos some are up there who don't deserve to sorry if that offended anyone. but their should not be people who mean more to others.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
wtf??? 5 pages of what? If you wanted to know about CC, should have posted a thread in AAM,or HE himself should have emailed Pig.
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As is your own manipulation of what you consider right or wrong, mostly on the basis of whether it effects you or someone else.

You referenced yourself J.S. Mill's harm principle, so regardless of whether or not your comments are 'justified', they are against that principle, so if you seek to apply it to others, then keep to it yourself, there is simply no need for such insulting language.
I'd be worried if what i considered right or wrong, with regards to Vienna and her general behaviour, wasn't shared by most. Very worried and very surprised.

She didn't express her being upset at the time, thus i didn't harm/upset her and she wasn't insulted. She gave me nasty remarks but they didn't upset me or insult me, nothing on here, posted, can or would because its a forum, and only that. Worrying how much CC and Vienna take things so literally, so very face value. Fact is, she wasn't harmed due to my posts, had she been she'd have been onto a mod...her interpretation of so much is so abnormal that this post is just a warning to many about her behaviour, as it's disturbingly erratic.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Stop being so serious :eek:, you are usually dreaming of assualting me in illegal ways :eek:... :p:
As much as you keep begging me, pleading with me to be a part of your dreams, i'm not going to...

It just frustrates me when people try to unjustifiably use insulting and abusive language, especially when they are complaining about someone else doing so, and then trying to justify it...
Pezking
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
this thread deserves to die

that said, it's been quite amusing reading it

seriously though, on the grand scale of things it hardly matters now does it
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helzerel)
Vienna - if someone on TSR makes a post that can be deemed to be breaking the rules then report it - otherwise the mods won't see it and won't be able to take appropriate action.
Warning is not going to heal the wound that some words cause now is it?
no. half Creamys warnings were defending my name because of insults from others so now i repay him with this. i repay all his help by expressing what he was so wrongly warned for some of the time. Freedom fof speech
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As much as you keep begging me, pleading with me to be a part of your dreams, i'm not going to...

It just frustrates me when people try to unjustifiably use insulting and abusive language, especially when they are complaining about someone else doing so, and then trying to justify it...
Stay out of my dreams buster!!!! :rofl:..

Calm down Eru! :cool:..

For me, I have noticed both Vienna and WHW being insultive to each other.. Mostly incited by Vienna by my statement is by no means conclusive
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pezking)
this thread deserves to die

that said, it's been quite amusing reading it

seriously though, on the grand scale of things it hardly matters now does it
no it doesn't matter. but stil i argue my point. i do believe the mods are bored of it and won't return to my a=arguements. not worth it then am i? there the stupid heirarchy of tsr again.
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helzerel)
it's funny how she feels so harmed now but wasn't before....now why's that? Because her TSR buddy CC was banned.

CC and Vienna are extremist elements. And extremism of any kind, has no place in society nor on forums like this where there are rules/regs and procedures in place....young people are more impressionable than other age groups...

Vienna, she even signed up to this place, and that signature, acknowledged her bowing down to said rules and regs....
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no. half Creamys warnings were defending my name because of insults from others so now i repay him with this. i repay all his help by expressing what he was so wrongly warned for some of the time. Freedom fof speech
So are you going to earn yourself 8 more points and join him in the land of the banned?
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Right, well if someone beat another person up on behalf of someone else, they'd be punished.

Just because it's retaliation for someone being nasty to you, doesn't make it right, nor does it mean we'll ignore it.

So, you can report and come off on top, or you can talk back and start flaming, only to find yourself being punished for it. Hm. I know what I'd choose.

I've seen all of CC's warnings. He deserved each one, and he probably knows that too. He's told me before that he's had warnings but knows why.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Jesus, I've just read the thread that caused all this in the first place. It's 3 days old, and nobody reported it at the time, but frankly neither of you comes off very well from it.

As I said before, you haven't seen what half of CC's warnings are for. Don't flatter yourself by thinking that they're all for defending you. There's a lot of nasty stuff there.
Helzerel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Err...no but it will remove the posts if they are seen to be too inappropriate and as you keep harking on about "freedom of speech" and how some people can make "rude" posts and others cannot - well, some people are reported and other's aren't.

If you get upset at a post then report it otherwise nothing will be done!!! ... YOU have freedom of speech and thus can report posts if you don't like them!

Either way..playground slanging matches won't get anyone anywhere except lots of lovely warning points and eventually - bans - so long-term and short-term, the best policy is to simply report them and let the mods take care of the rest.
jovialtom
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i can't help but think you've contradicting yourself somehow... what the hell are you complaining about again? ....oh wait a second, i dont care...

:sleep:

ciou
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise