Creamy's Banned!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Also, I've just noticed. Vienna, look at the wording of your warning. It's for continued behaviour, the last straw if you will. A two point warning is very light for that. WHW's comments were removed, but they weren't in a longer line of naughty stuff like yours. So he got the warning, you didn't. But we'll consider the fact that he's had posts removed in future. Make sense?

It's not a mods victimisation campaign against you. Believe me, we've got better things to do than persecute you.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by white_haired_wizard)
I'd be worried if what i considered right or wrong, with regards to Vienna and her general behaviour, wasn't shared by most. Very worried and very surprised.

She didn't express her being upset at the time, thus i didn't harm/upset her and she wasn't insulted. She gave me nasty remarks but they didn't upset me or insult me, nothing on here, posted, can or would because its a forum, and only that. Worrying how much CC and Vienna take things so literally, so very face value. Fact is, she wasn't harmed due to my posts, had she been she'd have been onto a mod...her interpretation of so much is so abnormal that this post is just a warning to many about her behaviour, as it's disturbingly erratic.
That simply isn't the case though, whether or not it was expressed is irrelivent to whether it was or was not upsetting or insulting.
And you are limiting yourself behind your own perspective, thinking that as you cannot be upset or insulted as this is an internet forum, that others feel the same, and using that as a basis for your argument.
People are different, they have different reactions to things, and whether or not you consider them right or wrong does not mean that they are or are not so. There are only some aspects of behaviour which should be considered absolute wrong, things such as unjustifiably using insulting or abusive language, and although that in itself is open to interpretation, there is no doubt in my mind at least that what you said was so.
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jovialtom)
i can't help but think you've contradicting yourself somehow... what the hell are you complaining about again? ....oh wait a second, i dont care...

:sleep:

ciou
Apparently no one cares. Thats a lot of heated argument considering.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
:rofl:
my point exactly.
Pezking
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MysticalMagicalVienna)
no it doesn't matter. but stil i argue my point. i do believe the mods are bored of it and won't return to my a=arguements. not worth it then am i? there the stupid heirarchy of tsr again.
the question you have to ask yourself would be is this getting you anywhere? they're not going to lift the ban no matter how much you kick and scream and theres no point carrying on beating a dead horse and then end up getting yourself banned.

and to be honest as far as i can tell the "hierarchy" does a perfectly good job when they go around banning people for the hell of it cos they're bored then ok that would be stupid but they don't they warn and ban as they see fit and that's that, if you can't express yourself without incurring their wrath then that doesn't say much for you does it
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
Right, well if someone beat another person up on behalf of someone else, they'd be punished.

Just because it's retaliation for someone being nasty to you, doesn't make it right, nor does it mean we'll ignore it.

So, you can report and come off on top, or you can talk back and start flaming, only to find yourself being punished for it. Hm. I know what I'd choose.

I've seen all of CC's warnings. He deserved each one, and he probably knows that too. He's told me before that he's had warnings but knows why.
Yeah well what is warning but means of nothing?
a warning. ha look i have had two but as to one of them which was removed is to my curiousity.
but wow a warning what the heck will that do? do you think a mere warning will give me back the dignity (in search of correct word my language is poor)
that i lost because of a comment.
Defamation comes to ind with his posts. yeah Defamation byt WHW not too sure if tis right...
but i absoloutley hate hipocrites many here are, and hell yeah i am right now. i say don't offend then i go ahead and do so myself but some peopole, well some just don't understand that do they?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dimexi)
Stay out of my dreams buster!!!! :rofl:..

Calm down Eru! :cool:..

For me, I have noticed both Vienna and WHW being insultive to each other.. Mostly incited by Vienna by my statement is by no means conclusive
lol...

yes, they have, although i did not see what vienna said, so i can't comment on that, though what (in my eyes at least) was the inciting comment was from WHW (and is still on the first page).
ninman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well at least it's not a permenant ban.
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There is so much "Beef" in this thread.. I think we should start a butcher shop /bad joke
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
People.. CC is a big boy, Im sure he can live with the punishment for his actions, Im sure he will survive.

Freedom of speech is an interesting comment, We are happy to deny other of it if they say something we dont like towards us, or towards anyone else.. However they are entitled to their own opnion. But we gladly want free speech whe the tables turned and we become the ones who want to air our opnions without comeback. Free speech has limits, Limits that protect us from others, Because sometimes things Hurt us, and surely its natures way of protecting us if anything?

Anyhoo, I get the feeling this thread will still be here when he gets back anyway.
Helzerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Vienna - if you have problems with the mods. and the "hierarchy" of TSR .. it's best to go post in AAM rather than on the main forum.
If nothing else..you wouldn't have everyone else sitting here making "rude" comments and you wouldn't get so upset.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pezking)
the question you have to ask yourself would be is this getting you anywhere? they're not going to lift the ban no matter how much you kick and scream and theres no point carrying on beating a dead horse and then end up getting yourself banned.

and to be honest as far as i can tell the "hierarchy" does a perfectly good job when they go around banning people for the hell of it cos they're bored then ok that would be stupid but they don't they warn and ban as they see fit and that's that, if you can't express yourself without incurring their wrath then that doesn't say much for you does it
I know it won't but still i argue because i argue for what is right.
Yeah if you guys are so bored why don't you **** off somewhere else and don't leave it down to the fact that tis my fault that you are bored.
ninman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm sure he'll appreciate it
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
when i get ur no... i would call ya but yeah cannot wait for june... two days before your birthday you are going to have some fun
:rolleyes: The only thing that impresses me about this guy is that he has appears to have single handedly managed to arrange a threesome with two girls, I presume, he has only met on the internet!*

I wish it was kept to PMs though as it lowers my view on the general population of the world.

...And I do hope he doesn't turn out to be a Mentalist.

*Note: This is what I gathered from several snippets of information, it may be complete b***ocks
Pezking
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ninman)
well at least it's not a permenant ban.
that might have almost given this thread a raison d'etre
jovialtom
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah well what is warning but means of nothing?
a warning. ha look i have had two but as to one of them which was removed is to my curiousity.
but wow a warning what the heck will that do? do you think a mere warning will give me back the dignity (in search of correct word my language is poor)
that i lost because of a comment.
ironic really that this whole thread started because of a couple of these warnings you so love. :rolleyes:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
Also, I've just noticed. Vienna, look at the wording of your warning. It's for continued behaviour, the last straw if you will. A two point warning is very light for that. WHW's comments were removed, but they weren't in a longer line of naughty stuff like yours. So he got the warning, you didn't. But we'll consider the fact that he's had posts removed in future. Make sense?

It's not a mods victimisation campaign against you. Believe me, we've got better things to do than persecute you.
Yeah really well you go do those "better things"
cos thosde better things will not better noone but you. and your TSR heirarchy. why should i respect those who in turn don't respect the right for what i have to say i know my phrasing of this is in fact incorrect but i don't care you wanna rip it apart at the seems then go ahead.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The thread was only started for those who missed CC because of the ban, all the rest of this stuff is just the thread spinning out of control
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
c'est possible, je voudrais l'autres gens ta guelle
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Biffy Clyro)
:rolleyes: The only thing that impresses me about this guy is that he has appears to have single handedly managed to arrange a threesome with two girls, I presume, he has only met on the internet!*

I wish it was kept to PMs though as it lowers my view on the general population of the world.

...And I do hope he doesn't turn out to be a Mentalist.

*Note: This is what I gathered from several snippets of information, it may be complete b***ocks
Did he really do that? :s:, and people still think he is a "sweet and nice" guy? :s:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (227)
39.27%
No - but I will (40)
6.92%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (270)
46.71%

Watched Threads