Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you have to revise all 4 chapter for Unit 2 politics unlike unit 1? watch

ReputationRep:
    I sat unit 1 in January and I didn't have revise all 4 topics as there was a choice of questions. For unit 2 can I get away with revising 3 topics really well and only answering them in the exam? This is for OCR.

ReputationRep:
    What exam board are you on?
    If it's AQA you should revise the 2 you are best at.
    The teacher recommends 3 topics but I did 2 for unit 1 and got a B.
    So maybe I should revise 3 this time? Nahhh I'll stick with two as the content is quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have the questions for 2 topics which came up in the Unit 1 AQA politics january 2013 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super Silva)
    Does anybody have the questions for 2 topics which came up in the Unit 1 AQA politics january 2013 ?
    No I'm not AQA sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOsugaplumfairy)
    What exam board are you on?
    If it's AQA you should revise the 2 you are best at.
    The teacher recommends 3 topics but I did 2 for unit 1 and got a B.
    So maybe I should revise 3 this time? Nahhh I'll stick with two as the content is quite a lot.
    Im

sitting unit2 and I'm on edexcel

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to break it down to you but you've definitely got to revise all 4! The great thing is that we do have a choice however they're so random with their questions it would be too much of a gamble to not revise all for.
    Unit 2 is considerably hard compared to unit 1 so I wish you the best of luck!

Keep revising and do a load past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much I have come to the realisation that I must revise all 4 but it should be ok! My weakest is judges and civil liberties so far

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I feel the same.
    It's great fun to learn about but putting it in context is difficult.
    In my opinion Constitution and Parliament is the easier. PM & Cabinet has an awful amount of context.
    UNIT 2 is so difficult compared to UNIT 1!! I'm very petrified as I love Politics but if I fail I will have to drop it at A2.
    Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.