Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Something like what these women are wearing?

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  nose_ring.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  9.1 KB

Name:  Nose-Piercing-Pictures.jpg
Views: 1639
Size:  65.9 KB

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    www.bodyjewelleryshop.com

ReputationRep:
    Ended up getting it from eBay if anyone was interested! Cost £1.79. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=320928975438

Think it looks great, I got 1mm thickness (would have maybe prefered it slightly thicker as my prefer stud was gold and thicker) and 8mm length.
    Make sure you clean them properly, even though they are brand new just to be cautious, I used TCP, but you can use other disinfectants like dettol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Nose ring is tradition in some countries like India and Africa. After mid 19th century it comes as fashion. You can buy online it's best...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Make sure you clean them properly, even though they are brand new just to be cautious, I used TCP, but you can use other disinfectants like dettol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    TCP or Dettol aren't going to do anything - except make you feel better if you haven't got a clue about how things really work. It will also dry out your piercing if you use too much.

Basically, you need to autoclave jewellery to get rid of all nasties. Anything else is pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Ended up getting it from eBay if anyone was interested! Cost £1.79. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=320928975438

Think it looks great, I got 1mm thickness (would have maybe prefered it slightly thicker as my prefer stud was gold and thicker) and 8mm length.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is all terrible advice.

OP go to a piercer or online jewelery shop that sells piercing quality products next time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.