Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi Guys, this is my first post and I find myself in a pickle. I have been going through the process on DirectGov and I have come to a section that askes..."I hold a qualification(s) equal to or higher than the level of course I am now applying for" I am not the most well informed person on what all these qualifications mean, I have got one A level at grade E in IT and I am applying for an Extended Diploma (from what I can see this is the Equivalent to 3 A levels) in my mind the extended diploma is higher as it is for 3 A levels, I am obviously worried as the answer to this question is the difference between funding and no funding, I have got myself very upset and worried because if I can't get funding I can't go back to college as I wont be able to support myself (pay bills, insurance etc) Any help with this or alternative would be much appreciated (I am 24 and living with my partner) thanks Jen


    This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830i
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.