The Student Room Group

What would you think if a girl ...................?

Scroll to see replies

Would not notice, and if I did, I would not care.

Why the hell does it matter?
Reply 21
Original post by Enavor
She's probably a Russian spy! Better watch...

:lol:
Reply 22
Original post by laurasayhi
I'd be quite curious to why the sudden change

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nosey parker!
Reply 23
Original post by hiiiii
What would you think if a girl at College that usually dresses scruffy,looks disheveled and geeky starts turning up to College well dressed, neater hair and ditched her glasses all of a sudden?

Would u think she's looking for a man?has a secret boyfriend?she wants to join the clubbing scene? would it shock you? Would you it make you curious,interested to know the reason for her sudden change? or simply think she just wants to look better and improve her appearance?

lolz, I must be in a dream :lol:
Reply 24
Maybe she's trying to try out her life with a new start.
Reply 25
It wouldn't bother me tbh. Also, what is the problem with glasses?
Reply 26
I'd just think that she had changed for herself - to increase her confidence and make her feel nice. Only if I then saw her hanging out and flirting with a guy would I then think she may of changed for him.
But I would really care that much, I have my own life to think about!
I think girls do notice.

I sort of did the opposite, when I started college I had neon red hair, wore quite out there clothing.

Then I decided I couldn't be bothered and dyed my hair a normal colour and dressed like other people.

Not sure what people thought, but some girls said I looked pretty instead of looking a but scary haha!
Original post by hiiiii
What would you think if a girl at College that usually dresses scruffy,looks disheveled and geeky starts turning up to College well dressed, neater hair and ditched her glasses all of a sudden?

Would u think she's looking for a man?has a secret boyfriend?she wants to join the clubbing scene? would it shock you? Would you it make you curious,interested to know the reason for her sudden change? or simply think she just wants to look better and improve her appearance?

I on occasion accidently end up looking 'girlier' than usual - I pull on an outfit I don't need to iron - and everyone who knows me always questions this change/'wow you dressed up'.

It's so irritating, because I am not making any more effort than any other day but it is looked at as such a big thing.

I'm at an all girls place though, so that's probably why.
I probably wouldn't care much if I wasn't friends with her. In all honestly I probably wouldn't notice. If it was my friend I'd tell her she looked nice.
Reply 30
I'd think that she can do what the **** she wants, and that is exactly what she would be doing.

Perhaps a comment saying she looked nice would be appropriate... but after that I would not give two ****s.
If you care so much, why not make the change gradual? Ditch the glasses, then do the other stuff bit by bit etc...

Then again, if you WANT to be seen in a diffrent light, then doing it all at once is the perfect way to do that.
Reply 32
I'd think 'you go, girl'.
Original post by LeaX
I'd think 'you go, girl'.

Shnaaap.
Original post by Mangaka
Not one single **** would be given really...

pretty much this -

we dont live in the breakfast club movie ya know
Reply 35
Original post by silverbolt
pretty much this -

we dont live in the breakfast club movie ya know

That's a great movie.

And as long as she doesn't go a little over the top i.e from one extreme to the other. Thats my advice to thread starter, if it is you that we're talking about here.
Reply 36
At first I'd try to ignore it. But if the change persisted, I'd get curious... What is the reason? Why the sudden change? I'd then hire and send out people to gather information about her... Anything of importance that could reveal such a sudden shift in character. I would then find some way to reverse it.
Such sudden changes in personality can upset the delicate heirarchy that exists in society. Rebellion must be crushed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
I would think that she has just found out that she is actually a Princess and heir to the throne of a fictional kingdom called Genovia.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending