Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which Uni would be best to study Property Planning and Development OR Real Estate and why?

need serious help in order to make a decision. Visited both unis, i liked both campuses - modern. At the moment im slightly swaying towards Oxford Brookes because they are the only ones that asked for an interview and i kind of felt valued lol. Also i have repeatedly heard and read about the teaching quality and how much students are very satisfied with the level of teaching.

However Bristol UWE is rated 4th on the Complete Uni Guide for 'Property Land Management' so im not sure whether thats a BIG deal. Oxford brookes is ranked 9th. Both courses at both unis are accredited by the RICS.

soooo yeah i kind of need advice, cheers dudes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouf)
    Which Uni would be best to study Property Planning and Development OR Real Estate and why?

need serious help in order to make a decision. Visited both unis, i liked both campuses - modern. At the moment im slightly swaying towards Oxford Brookes because they are the only ones that asked for an interview and i kind of felt valued lol. Also i have repeatedly heard and read about the teaching quality and how much students are very satisfied with the level of teaching.

However Bristol UWE is rated 4th on the Complete Uni Guide for 'Property Land Management' so im not sure whether thats a BIG deal. Oxford brookes is ranked 9th. Both courses at both unis are accredited by the RICS.

soooo yeah i kind of need advice, cheers dudes
    Hi, I'm in the exact same position looking at both of these universities (Bristol UWE and Oxford Brookes) I know this post is quite old so I'm assuming you have chosen one of these universities. Which one did you choose and how has your experience been ?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.