Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think about the hairstyle? I've been thinking about it but my mom would probably disown me afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It looks good on some girls. You need the right bone/face structure for it though.

ReputationRep:
    Personally? I hate it. 2 friends did it and instantly regretted it, took ages to grow back too. I wouldn't do it myself but if its something you're set on then nobody can stop you. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    looks horrible , and soooo very very eighties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    It looks good on some girls. You need the right bone/face structure for it though.
    I have a really angular face so i think i can pull it off. Did the v short haircut last yr. thinking about something else this year. Probably having a haircut after exams. Or maybe once i get into uni so my parents just can't say anything. ^.^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Personally? I hate it. 2 friends did it and instantly regretted it, took ages to grow back too. I wouldn't do it myself but if its something you're set on then nobody can stop you. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How long does it take to grow back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like it, think it looks sexy.

Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I like it, think it looks sexy.

Go for it.
    Most probably would.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybeansnkmk)
    How long does it take to grow back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    One of my friends had a super short pixi cut so not too long, a few months. The other friend had her hair below her shoulder so it took about a year to catch up. How long is your hair now? If its above shoulder it would probably just take a few months. My hair is down to my butt so it would take a while for a shaved side to grow for me. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    If the girl has the right look, it can look really good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    I second this.

USING THE TSR APP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    One of my friends had a super short pixi cut so not too long, a few months. The other friend had her hair below her shoulder so it took about a year to catch up. How long is your hair now? If its above shoulder it would probably just take a few months. My hair is down to my butt so it would take a while for a shaved side to grow for me. :lol:
    Mine's just about my shoulder. Had the super short haircut last yr. Most probably wont be cutting it short with the shave. Wow, your hair is super long. I never keep my hair for more than a year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    personally i think it makes them looklike lesbians but hey hopersonal prefference etc.

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think about the hairstyle? I've been thinking about it but my mom would probably disown me afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think on the right person, It can look beautiful:
    http://youtu.be/_QB-GYbxbqk
    See 3:45 for the end result.

and
    Spoiler:
    Show

I have shaved a 2-3 inch area on the side of my head, which is hidden by the rest of my hair most of the time, but it was so fun and liberating to do. Perhaps do that first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thorax)
    I think on the right person, It can look beautiful:
    http://youtu.be/_QB-GYbxbqk
    See 3:45 for the end result.

and
    Spoiler:
    Show

I have shaved a 2-3 inch area on the side of my head, which is hidden by the rest of my hair most of the time, but it was so fun and liberating to do. Perhaps do that first?
    Heyy! I find cutting my hair liberating too! Yeap. I'll do that first i guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    personally i think it makes them looklike lesbians but hey hopersonal prefference etc.
    When i got my hair cut the other day, i think my dad has the same thought. Does it bother guys that girls have short hair or just sth not typically long..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really, really don't like it.
    But if it's your thing OP then go for it!
    Just think it looks chavvy...

ReputationRep:
    When i got my hair cut the other day, i think my dad has the same thought. Does it bother guys that girls have short hair or just sth not typically long..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Itll bother some guys but others will like it, after all everyone has their own tastes

ReputationRep:
    Personally think it looks a bit trashy, well kept, thick, shiny hair tends to look much nicer
    Also it takes ages to grow out, and it looks ridiculous when it's no longer completely short and isn't as long as thhe rest of it :/

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.