Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whatever it is, if its just a attraction, infatuation or being silly but i am so over a guy but tbh that's how love begins, init? We used to work in a same place and i worked with him for like 2/3 months and then i left but he's so over my mind all the time. As far as i have known him, I would define him as a perfect guy i have ever met. Initially, he was very very casual with me. I mean, he used to treat me like all other girls in the initial days but later on, he started treating me so nicely, never rude, speaking sweetly coz i am a bit of shy and reserved. I sometimes, feel, he liked me as well but then i think nah, coz he's just so good and why would he like me? But seriously, i know thats the end but i just cant help myself thinking of him. Guys, how do u feel when u like a girl? Do u also think about them most often and is it easier for u to forget them easily coz 'one goes, the other comes', init Plus, though being so good looking and so many girls dying for him, he don't hang out with girls, no girlfriend, very focused on career, and busy all the time and not even on facebook or on any other social networkings, only on games on his phone..
    & he has said that he will come once at my work place and i would love to see him and get a hug but i have got my exams round the corner and he's a distraction for me. So its really better not to see him. what do ya guys think?

ReputationRep:
    my opinion some guys find it hard to show how you feel, but hey your exams come first! you want to get the best qualifications you can, there's plenty of time for the boys after you do it, just think it through and hey you never know, perhaps he can help you study for them! just a suggestion

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.