Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Adult nursing at uxbridge campus; starting September 2013. Anyone else studying the same course?

ReputationRep:
    Me :-) had my offer yesterday and I'm over the moon :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charkinsella)
    Me :-) had my offer yesterday and I'm over the moon :-)
    Awesomme. :borat::borat:
    Are you starting at September or February?

ReputationRep:
    September. I haven't accepted yet, still trying to decide between Bucks and 2 other uni's.. The decision is so difficult.

Have you accepted? Will you be living in Bucks student accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charkinsella)
    September. I haven't accepted yet, still trying to decide between Bucks and 2 other uni's.. The decision is so difficult.

Have you accepted? Will you be living in Bucks student accommodation?

Oh. I accepted on Wednesday ahha so defo will be going there. && yeah it was tough to decide but people there plus the surrounding were so nice and is a good distance from my area.

I really have no idea what to do for accommodation because I don't have any friends who are going there so :/ plus they don't have halls in uxbridge campus only in high Wycombe so :/
    but I was told that we are able to live in the Imperial college's halls so :/ or just private accommodation maybe :/

Wbu?

aha sorry about the long message.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.