The Student Room Group

I'v gained 6 pounds over Easter, how can I get rid of this quickly before uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mark85
I love the way these bull**** plans are so goddamn specific. For one or two days, just having nothing or just having one small meal of whatever makes **** all difference compared to having hot honey and lemon at 0900 hours, apple at 1100 hours etc.

lol what? i didnt say anything about specific times.

but just to defend these plans (not that im a particular fan, i just dislike it when people think stuff is stupid because its not what they would do/different to what they think) - the reason they normally have very specific times is because people find it easier to follow a plan. if you want to do such a strict diet, it takes a lot of willpower to stick with it. having everything planned stops temptation, and means that you dont need to think about food all the time.
i agree it is exactly the same as just not eating anything, or just having one small meal, but timings makes it easier and makes people feel in control.
Original post by Mark85
I love the way these bull**** plans are so goddamn specific. For one or two days, just having nothing or just having one small meal of whatever makes **** all difference compared to having hot honey and lemon at 0900 hours, apple at 1100 hours etc.

This is just how the mind of most women works :wink:.

Quick Reply

Latest