Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I posted a few days ago about my phone refusing to charge. In the end I gave in and took it back to 3 to be fixed, it's still well within it's warranty so they agreed to fix it no problem. However, because the issue occurred suddenly I didn't have chance to back up the stuff on my phone. Fortunately, most of it is on my memory card but some pictures and things aren't. The phone works perfectly and didn't want any updates. The only issue was it suddenly not charging. I know the charger worked my friends phone, so it wasn't the charger, but her working charger did nothing on my phone. It did light up briefly when the charger was connected, but then went off again so I'm assuming there is an issue with the battery or the charger port rather than a software issue.

It's not the end of the world if I can't get the pictures back, but I would like them along with the mobile numbers of some friends who don't have facebook and are hard to contact.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What sort of phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marklavender)
    What sort of phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sony xperia arc s.

It's about 17 months old

ReputationRep:
    it shouldn't wipe, you should be ok if all is on memory card!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.