Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi im moving into Salford IQ in September (Drinkwater flat 2) anyone else moving here ??

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm moving in, in sept too! I'm in drinkwater flat 7

ReputationRep:
    Drinkwater Flat 6 :P

ReputationRep:
    yay did any of you go to the open day at IQ ??

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm moving into IQ but I need to ring up to find out what flat i'm staying in as I did it so long ago i've forgot! do any of you know the day your planning on moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemmalarge)
    Hey! I'm moving into IQ but I need to ring up to find out what flat i'm staying in as I did it so long ago i've forgot! do any of you know the day your planning on moving in?
    I think it's the 14th September

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok thanks :-)!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody in Elliot House 7? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Drinkwater 7 too!! I'm in room D, what about yourself? Feel free to add me on Facebook /teejaiiking95 or on Twitter @teejaiiking to hopefully help remove some of the awkwardness were bound to feel in the first few days haha. Cant wait to start! I'm off to study Television & Radio Anyone else in the building feel free to add me also, we're bound to see each other in September anyway Good luck in all your exams!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool in the same flat! I shall add you on facebook!

ReputationRep:
    In in room b haha!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mature student with a modern furnished flat to share. Double room spare, Internet broadband etc, parking, close to uni with easy access to tram &uni bus, £325 month bills included in rent.looking for mature, sensible female, strictly no drugs and my party days are over but I don't mind if you do but elsewhere please contact me if you are interested. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to say its in Salford

ReputationRep:
    Drinkwater 1 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is it possible i could get an empty spot by january 2014? oh and are 16 year olds allowed in?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone if anyone is looking for a place in IQ please let me know, I've moved out due to change of heart at university. You can apply any time of the year for this so please get in contact if your interested. It was an ensuit room with spacious bedroom, kitchen area was also spacious with sofa, tv and radio my room mates were so lovely, it was an ideal place to live whilst at uni! I just didn't want to do my course anymore. Please let me know thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    i will start MA in translation in September 2014 in Salford University. iam Moroccan living In Dubai. i want to share accommodation with other colleagues? is there any one interested?

ReputationRep:
    hello colleagues,
    i will start MA in translation in September 2014. Iam looking for accommodation. Iam In Dubai.
    THANK YOU

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mature student moving into Bronte in Sept

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.