New U.S. Representative Watch

This discussion is closed.
Teehar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
Israel observes the Venezula Representative is a bit sour. There was no need for such an inflammatory comment, which doesn't portray your welcoming to aiman, but portrays your bitterness to JonathanH and the fact you didn't get in.

Are you trying to evict brimstone now, too? How can you define what the Indian representative as a "personal insult"?
Venezuela expects no better from the american base in the middle east. perhaps if you were more well versed in international relations, you would know that Venezuela is a staunch opposer to the Bush administration.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by brimstone)
If Venezuela can prove their comments, other than saying 'it is a known fact', then India will accept them. If, as India thinks, the Venezuelan diplomat cannot, India will take it as a false accusation, and will make moves to start disciplinary procedures.
maybe you should carry out your threat of a vote of no confidence before moving on to new ones, because at this point in time it seems that your threats are rather petty :rolleyes:
brimstone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
Venezuela expects no better from the american base in the middle east. perhaps if you were more well versed in international relations, you would know that Venezuela is a staunch opposer to the Bush administration.
If the Venezuelan diplomat was more clued up about international relations, they would have thought it sensible not to make a comment in this thread.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh and just so you can back out of your pathetic claims > http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...688071,00.html
aiman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
We, the United States, have noticed that Mr.Chevez accuses us this coup, as recently as last Sunday, but we are unable to see any substantial evidence presented by the Venezualian authorities that support this claim.
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
maybe you should carry out your threat of a vote of no confidence before moving on to new ones, because at this point in time it seems that your threats are rather petty :rolleyes:
India wonders where the Venezuelan diplomat got the idea of a vote of no confidence? :confused:
We believe that we will carry out our threat of going through the disciplinary procedure to censure Venezuela for their flagrant false remarks against the USA.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If the Venezuelan diplomat was more clued up about international relations, they would have thought it sensible not to make a comment in this thread.
the venezuelan diplomat feels that it is necessary to establish from the start the ties that the US representative will enjoy with Venezuela.
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
Perhaps; which is why it would have been wise not to comment on this thread at all.
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
oh and just so you can back out of your pathetic claims > http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...688071,00.html
India believes this article is nothing more than pathetic speculation, similar to 'Who Shot JFK' and 'Diana was murdered by MI5'
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
the venezuelan diplomat feels that it is necessary to establish from the start the ties that the US representative will enjoy with Venezuela.
India doubts highly that either nation will 'enjoy' their ties.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
India wonders where the Venezuelan diplomat got the idea of a vote of no confidence? :confused:
We believe that we will carry out our threat of going through the disciplinary procedure to censure Venezuela for their flagrant false remarks against the USA.
I'm not bothering, because I think the results of this poll will come through and show. And then possibly the results of a vote of no confidence.
that's where i got the idea from:rolleyes:
aiman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Venezula)
oh and just so you can back out of your ------- claims > http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...688071,00.html
Let me elucidate my earlier statement. When we said we needed evidence, we meant one conducted by an investigation committee, not a newsagency trying to make a story to sell.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
India believes this article is nothing more than pathetic speculation, similar to 'Who Shot JFK' and 'Diana was murdered by MI5'
well maybe if the Indian government would feel free to publish more reliable source than the guardian and the observer, both impartial, British news sources. last time i checked, there wasnt one reliable news source from India itself, so how does india feel that it can bring into question the reliability of a well established British broadsheet?
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by aiman)
Let me elucidate my earlier statement. When we said we needed evidence, we meant one conducted by an investigation committee, not a newsagency trying to make a story to sell.
this source provides plenty FACTUAL evidence as to the US involvement:
http://www.squall.co.uk/squall.cfm/s...002051001/ct=2
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
that's where i got the idea from:rolleyes:
That was a previous statement, unrelated to the current issue at hand. And that was I who said that, not India.
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
well maybe if the Indian government would feel free to publish more reliable source than the guardian and the observer, both impartial, British news sources. last time i checked, there wasnt one reliable news source from India itself, so how does india feel that it can bring into question the reliability of a well established British broadsheet?
The report may well be impartial (although we highly doubt it), as the United States said, we are looking for evidence from a investigative committee, not a newspaper.
As to whether or not India has reliable news sources, we'd like to point out, firstly that we do, and secondly it is none of Venezuela's business. And since when have the newspapers in Venezuela ever been reliable?
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That was a previous statement, unrelated to the current issue at hand. And that was I who said that, not India.
until we something materialise from that threat, we wont be regarding any future threats from you as a threat at all, but more of an empty promise:rolleyes:
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
this source provides plenty FACTUAL evidence as to the US involvement:
http://www.squall.co.uk/squall.cfm/s...002051001/ct=2
This is from a website that has no proof of impartiality, and is in all likelihood very biased. Does Venezuela care to set up an investigative committee to investigate the atrocious claims they are making? If not, perhaps they could stop claiming them.
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
until we something materialise from that threat, we wont be regarding any future threats from you as a threat at all, but more of an empty promise:rolleyes:
Something will materialise, don't worry.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Something will materialise, don't worry.
a continuation of an empty threat, we shall see if anything ever materialises from this:rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise