Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey folks,
    since winning the TSR TC, I've been awarded
    £100 worth of product from Maxiraw. The thing is, I'm not sure what to buy! I'd like some Protein Powder like this
    http://www.maxishop.com/maxiraw/protein

but I'm not sure what else I should get

If it helps, I'm still on my weight loss routine (although I haven't lost anything for over a month now!
    ) and perhaps want to build leaner muscles too.

Any advice welcome on what product I should get, thank you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladbags2012)
    Hey folks,
    since winning the TSR TC, I've been awarded
    £100 worth of product from Maxiraw. The thing is, I'm not sure what to buy! I'd like some Protein Powder like this
    http://www.maxishop.com/maxiraw/protein

but I'm not sure what else I should get

If it helps, I'm still on my weight loss routine (although I haven't lost anything for over a month now!
    ) and perhaps want to build leaner muscles too.

Any advice welcome on what product I should get, thank you x
    Congrats on winning Get the cheapest protein you can get your hands on (everything seems a bit of a rip off but WPC precision seems the best) and get some creatine. If you struggle to hit your a sufficient micro nutrient intake a multi vitamin may help.

Anything else is a waste.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ^_^

ReputationRep:
    As a general rule of thumb:

Multi Vitamin
    Omega 3,6,9 Tabs
    Protein Powder
    Creatine Monohydrate

Most other supps are a waste of money tbh (this statement very much depends on your goals though!) but if you've got vouchers that you need to spend, no harm in trying something new I guess.

Congrats on winning too. I'm unaware... what does the TC stand for?

edit: I just had a look at the site.... When did Maximuscle become even MORE overpriced than before!!! /rant

ReputationRep:
    Buy as many shakers as you can, fill them with rice, distribute to people and do a flashmob using them as maracas.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.