Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do YOU have a headache? (poll) Watch

• View Poll Results: How often do YOU have a headache?
    About once per day.
    15.28%
    About once per week.
    23.61%
    About once per month.
    37.50%
    About once per year.
    11.11%
    Less than once per year.
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Please vote in the poll according to YOUR experience.

I'm just curious to see whether my number of headaches is more or less than average.

And yes, I know it's different for different people, that's exactly why I'm making this thread. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I get them pretty much every other day, but I have migraines so that's probably why it's more than average.

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda sleep deprived most days so I get the odd headaches, but they don't generally last all day. Maybe for a few minutes. Sometimes if I'm really sleep deprived, I get them all day.

ReputationRep:
    Probably about once a week.
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Recently I have had one once a day, but I think I'm coming down with something...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe once a fortnight... Even less for one that I bother taking paracetamol for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never, unless dehydrated... So, almost never...

ReputationRep:
    I've not had one for about ten years for some lucky reason.

ReputationRep:
    Once a month or so, but that's probably because my eating habits are terrible

ReputationRep:
    Every couple of days.

I have a weak eye, which puts strain on me, and I am especially sensitive to light.

ReputationRep:
    not daily but more than once a week, codeine is a life saver.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys. Seems I'm pretty normal.

ReputationRep:
    once a year usually, comes under long hours of staring at screens usually

ReputationRep:
    Once every month/few months.

ReputationRep:
    I either get one migraine every week or two and multiple headaches (or comes and goes depending on how you want to look at it) throughout the day or a migraine once every three days or so and no headaches.

I can't help but lose!

ReputationRep:
    Every year (exam season)

ReputationRep:
    Once every couple of months probably

ReputationRep:
    This is no joke but in my whole life I've only had a maximum of 4 headaches. My mum gets them practically every day. I wonder if I've gained some sort of genetic resistance lol. Up to the age of about 14 I never had one.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much never, can't remember the last time I had one, if I ever did

ReputationRep:
    Probably once a month. I play 5-a-side every Sunday morning for a few hours and I don't drink enough water so I end up with a headache because I'm dehydrated. I drink a lot more water now so it's less frequent. Before it was weekly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.