Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Travel Buddy Wanted Europe 2013 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am going travelling around eastern Europe sometime in May 2013 for a couple of months. I am looking for someone to travel with - none of my friends have the funds or just simply don't want to go travelling at the moment. Not sure what else to say... I'm a 19 year old male, currently on a gap year. Anyone interested?

ReputationRep:
    Ill be going to the Ukraine and russia in July/August time if that helps?

ReputationRep:
    Hey; starting next week I'll be in Romania (volunteering 'till the end of May), then all of June I'll be traveling around Eastern Europe, if you want to meet up! I'm a 21 year old female from Canada.

ReputationRep:
    I am Bulgarian and I will be there from 13th of May to 18th of June. After you leave Romania, feel free to visit and I can show you around

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.