Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I would be happy if you could clear up a few things for me:

1. I know this sounds extremely dumb, but the form wants me to write down my forenames, does my middle name count towards these? I have three names - first name , middle name and surname.

2. I have no home phone number, do I just leave this one blank?

3. My course starts on 1 October 2013, however the official start of the term is on 30 September, should i put September or October as my course start date?

4. Is it ok if I list my sister and my mother as my contacts(both live at different addresses, however my mom's address is the same as my home address)?

5. I am sending a photocopy of my ID as evidence, is it ok if I have it certified by a notary?

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    bumpety bump because i can see mark is online
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi An,

Apologies for the delayed response. I had written a reply but it doesn't seem to have posted.

1. Not dumb at all, don't worry. Both your First name and your middle name are considered your forenames.

2.you can leave this box blank if you don't have one

3.You should list your course start date as 30th September.

4. Yes your Mum and sister can be your contacts as they live at different addresses.

5. Yes a notary will be an acceptable person to sign certify your identity evidence, make sure they stamp it too.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the answers Mark,

I just sent off my application, but there's something else I would like to ask you though: how do things work in the event that I submit an incorrect form? Do I still get a second chance?

Lastly, the form(EU13N) says I will be sent a further application to complete if I am eligible for any bursaries/scholarships my university offers so I assume at this point the only thing I can do is look forward to hearing from you? The bursaries I am interested in require an assessment of household income. The thing is, someone else enquired about income assessment and bursaries and you told them they should actually request the forms to be income assessed?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi again An drej,

If you had sent in the an incorrect form we would send you out the correct form to complete.

With regard to the income assessment you will be sent a form if you are eligible to receive this. UK students need to request to be income assessed as they receive different funding from EU nationals.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.