The Student Room Group

am I ok for GSCE?

Ok, for this whole easter holiday I have done absolutely no revision. I'm very very very stupid for this - I know :s-smilie: Anyway, what can I do? Will I do ok? Is 3 weeks after school enough revision?
Reply 1
It's never too late to revise (well leaving it till the night before exam is probably late :P) , I would advise going to after school sessions if they are being put on
Reply 2
I'm thinking of revising 4 - 9 every evening/night from the 18th to the 6th
Reply 3
Original post by Kolasinac138
I'm thinking of revising 4 - 9 every evening/night from the 18th to the 6th

to the 6th of what? But yes they're good times to revise as long as you give yourself short breaks
Reply 4
6th of may(my first exam)
It's absolutely pointless setting a set number of hours to revise per day because different people revise at different speeds. Some people would do perfectly fine with less than a week of revision, others would struggle immensely in three. I'd suggest working out exactly what you need to have revised and then spread the content over the days. By deciding what needs to be done rather than how long you're going to spend, you make it more likely that you're going to be able to revise enough.

Also remember that you don't need to have all revision done by the 6th May, you only need the revision for the exam you've got on that day done. You've got more time for the others.
Just revise what you can with the remaining time. :smile:
Reply 7
Thanks for help. I am very stupid :frown:
You see your mistake just learn from it, try and make it up for it by paying extra attention in class and making up for it at home:smile:
Instead of going on this site, REVISE :biggrin:

Quick Reply