Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i watched a film not long back and have forget the title and it is really bugging me all i remember in the film that
    A man ended up in a cabin and he didn't no where he was all he remember was his wife and his daughter and the cabin was in the middle of the woods forest. further on in the film i remember that someone was following him and a random dog kept scratching outside his house when he realised the dog was scratching at a wire the man followed the wire which leaded into the house and he realised the man has been watched in the cabin , i also remember in the film another man jumper of a cliff and the man who was living in the cabin was put in the cabin because apparently he murderd his wife and daughter and that was his punishment instead of death but really he hadn't even killed his wife and daughter and in the end the man broke loose and tried to find his wife on internet and phone call but didn't exist later on in the film he realised he had been chipped in his body thats why people new where he was so he took the chip out of his body and ran loose and found his wife and his daughter with a happy end SOO WHATS THE FILMMM HELP ME !!! p.s its not 'shutter island' or 'dream house' or 'cabin in the woods' its non of them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.