Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, how would you feel about a guy you like kissing another girl in theatre play? Watch

I am planning to star in a theatre play and I am the male lead in the show. The female lead is bleach blonde, attractive, and she will be playing my love interest/affair in the show. There will be a nude bath scene and a lot of passionate kissing involved.

Basically, I was introduced to my friend's cousin a month ago. We have been on two dates already. On the first date, we went to the park, and on the second date we went to a nice restaurant. Anyway, she said she would like to see my play, so I got her a ticket and she will be coming to see it.

I have warned her there will be kissing involved, she said "that's okay" but I never told her anything about the nudity. To be honest, it will be a bath scene, so she will literally only see my butt as I turn to put my towel on.

Anyway, although she says she is fine with it, I'm not so sure.

So, a question for the girls on here; How would you feel about seeing a potential partner in a highly sexual play such as this?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's ideal to introduce her to what you do, as in in theatre, and if she wants to be with you then she'll have to get used to it. If it is, as you say, purely acting, then she should understand. It might be a bit uncomfortable for her to watch, but she'll deal with it. Just don't let anything she says when she's next in a bad mood get to you!

ReputationRep:
    As long as you have no feelings towards the girl you're in the play with, then you're fine. The kissing isn't the issue, it's trust. But any mature and trusting person will be able to see that it's just a requirement for theatre.

ReputationRep:
    Picture of the chick you're kissing?

(Original post by JagSan)
    As long as you have no feelings towards the girl you're in the play with, then you're fine. The kissing isn't the issue, it's trust. But any mature and trusting person will be able to see that it's just a requirement for theatre.
    I'm not going to lie, the girl who is my co-lead is very attractive girl and I am of course attracted to her. But, I only have eyes for the girl I am casually dating at the moment. It would be stupid of me to say I feel no attraction to the female lead in the show, as I would just be fooling myself. I am a guy after all, we are attracted to beautiful women.

ReputationRep:
    It says someone replied to me in this topic but I see no reply...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TSR WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!

Yes, I did try to reply to you, jagsan. Maybe it will appear soon.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.