Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've absolutely hated business studies over the last year, and because of this I've learned nothing. I've spent the majority of my time either asleep, watching family guy on my phone, or studying for other subjects... and now I'm paying for it. I've got to get an A in both unit exams, in order to be able to apply for certain uni's, and I'm wandering what people think about revising? I've said this to my teachers, who basically told me that it didn't matter, and that 'business was one of those subjects you can just cram at the last minute' and I do feel like a lot of it comes down to common sense...

So how screwed am I?
    Any advice?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't everyone want an A? But the lack of due attention throughout the year has proven you never wanted the A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namige)
    Doesn't everyone want an A? But the lack of due attention throughout the year has proven you never wanted the A.
    Lets be honest though, if it's too soft to even be counted as a subject by some universities, then it can't be that hard.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.