My New Car Watch

This discussion is closed.
davemarkey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you didn't need to change the grill - i don't think that made it look any better
djsimmy
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
"I have quite clearly shown you pictures of what a car looks liek with a 60mm drop. Even on an old **** heap of a Polo, (which in that photo was so blooming old), you will need your arches rolled"

Wtf you really do know **** al labout polo's

my car is 80mm down and i have not touch my arches at all. and there are loads of polo's that are 110mm plus. So before opening your gob get some facts down. a 306 is 100% diffrent from a polo the. the pug did look silly on standard wheels on a 60mm drop. how ever polo's do not proberly just becuase of the shape of them
Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Riiiight, thats 3 people who have signed up just to post in this thread now!
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
never heard so much **** on this thread. first - why the **** does he want chrome mirrors? 60mm may rub (ie if there are 3 fat kunts) , but it is not necc stupid.

I say what is wrong with wanting to make it look nice. the thread starter dosent seem like a chav.
lowpolo
Report 12 years ago
Walshie
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think that is the last straw, Walshie was just voicing his opinion, it may be wrong I don't know I am not qualified to say.

I am closing this thread now becuase it seems people cannot be grown up about differences of opinions.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads