Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am currently a first year law llb student. My con and ad exam is in 2 weeks and although I have revised half of it, im majorly stuck on the scenario bit. we got a pre release scenario, but no questions with it or anything. So I need help as to anticipate what type of questions may come up (there will be two, one related to the scenario, the other not). The scenario is as follows: The prevention of disorder (pod) act 2011 received the royal assent on 1st September 2011. The demonstrations (pod) act 2011 makes it an offence after 1st Feb 2010 to hold a demonstration in designated parts of Kent. Schedule 2 of the act lists the areas where the demonstrations cant take place. The minister responsible for the act announced in parliament at the 1st reading that the act was compatible with the 'convention rights' in accordance with section 19(a) Human Rights Act 1998. One of the places designated in the pod act was kent park (made up place). Kate and other members of an anti government group demonstrated against government policy on student fees in kent park on 1st July 2010. She has now been charged with holding a demonstration on July 1st 2010 in kent park contrary to the pod act 2011. Please tell me what I should include in an answer and any ideas of what the question may be? I will appreciate the help A LOT! believe me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.