Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where do you want to be in 10 years? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I discussed this question in tutor recently and thought it would be a good question for everyone! It applies to everything- career, personal life, financial etc

ReputationRep:
    Maths-related career, cash and a girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Pilot, Married, Ballin'

ReputationRep:
    I would like to be 33.

ReputationRep:
    Working (!) hopefully in the civil service, or teaching. Heading towards marriage i.e. at least having found the person I want to marry! Have a vague amount of money, though I don't need to have won the lottery. That can be for the following ten years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittybean)
    I discussed this question in tutor recently and thought it would be a good question for everyone! It applies to everything- career, personal life, financial etc
    In 10 years- I am universally acknowledged as the greatest footballer of all time having won England two World Cups single-handedly. I am also knighted, a multi-millionaire and have an incredibly intelligent and beautiful girlfriend.
    Having cured cancer and global inequality and conflicts I have turned my attention to being able to teleport and time travel, which I have achieved with astounding success.

Well you did ask...

ReputationRep:
    Earning six digits (well, I almost have that already so not a high aim), happily married, just an all-around good life.

ReputationRep:
    Having a PhD in any biological/chemical field and writing articles for scientific journals

ReputationRep:
    Mars.

Go Mars-One

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    I would like to be 33.
    How old are you now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zz_)
    How old are you now?
    I suppose by logic she is 23 years old? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Working as an engineer, have a lovely boyfriend or happily married, financially capable and that's about it a normal happy life...... With a bit of dosh perhaps!!!!

ReputationRep:
    A world-renowned superhero. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    A successful paediatric nurse, hopefully married with children.

ReputationRep:
    A qualified ODP, to have moved into a house with my boyfriend and be settled, possibly start thinking about kids, oh and to have paid off a lot of my student loan

ReputationRep:
    somewhere far away seeing the world

ReputationRep:
    Married to a beautiful Christian woman I really love, working in a well-paid job which I really enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    Qualified, second house more than half paid for, preferably in a (happy) long term relationship.
    Happy? That'd be the obvious one.

ReputationRep:
    Teach in English across East Asia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leololli)
    Teach in English across East Asia
    Woops! I meant teach English

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.