Kittens Watch

pendragon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Timeslikethese)
Lol so does my mum, even singin the song makes her upset lmao! So cute.

little animals are the cutest things, I think animals are better company than ppl after a long day sometimes, so loyal.

I have a little jack russell dog, shes mini and at her maximum size! Love her to bits!
Bright eyes...... burning like fire.... bright eyes.... how do you close and fade?

*gives me goosebumps*

I saw the cutest peikinanese recently, and I like king charles spaniels and huskies. We have three dogs, a spaniel, a schnauzer and a beautiful goldenretriever-cross-hkcountryparkdog... but I am a cat person in a major way!
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pendragon)
Bright eyes...... burning like fire.... bright eyes.... how do you close and fade?

*gives me goosebumps*

I saw the cutest peikinanese recently, and I like king charles spaniels and huskies. We have three dogs, a spaniel, a schnauzer and a beautiful goldenretriever-cross-hkcountryparkdog... but I am a cat person in a major way!
I have a long haired fluffy black and white cat called Jess (named her when I was 4 after postman pats cat!)
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Your cat will try and give birth wherever she's happiest. So i'd try to restrict her movement around the house if I were you, so she can have access to the box you've set but not to your bed. :P

And please don't give any of the kittens away until they're old enough. My cat was given away too young, and couldn't cope without his Mum, who then rejected him cuz he'd lost his smell. And then I got him.
kitty_koo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by afhstingray)
tsk tsk you should have had a chat with your cat about the dangers of unprotected sex!!!

givev the vet a ring, he'd probably be able to give u better advice!
lmao,and i agree what someone else said about taking loads of photos,i got one of my cats when she was 8 weeks and sso cute and fluffy but she grew up so quickly
yorkshirelass
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Definitely don't try and force the cat to give birth in a place that you think is convenient; this will just distress her more. I knew my cat was pregnant almost instinctively because of the way she changed in her behaviour, but my parents didn't listen to me, so we didn't make any preparations beforehand. She gave birth behind the sofa which was not the most ideal of places since there was a draught which gave the kittens eye-infections which we had to treat during the first couple of weeks of their lives. However, this was where she wanted to give birth which meant she was not stressed out by the experience. My parents didn't want the kittens and her in the living room because of the smell, and moved them upstairs, and she ended up bringing them down, one by one, by the scruff of their necks. So there's no guarantee your cat will even comply with what you want in the first place.
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Timeslikethese)
Ooh kittens are so sweet, u soud like u know alot about it - have u had kittens?

Oh and it's syringe xx
=)

no, i have never actually had kittens but i used to voluenteer at the RSPCA, so i know quite a bit.
Purple
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
We took her to the vets, he said she will be having them in 1/2 weeks and she'll be having 5-7.
Purple
1 cat is black crossed with a siamese, one is ginger. Are the kittens going to be part ginger part black or some all ginger and some all black?
Purple
The first kitten was born about an hour ago, it is a grey tabby.
Purple
:boring: 2 hours later...
anjimcflanji
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awww how cute i want a kitten! I wish there was a rescue place nearby that would let me go and play with them lol can't have one tho as I have 4 already and I'm pretty sure they'd leave home if I got another one.
shere did she have them in the end? Best friend has had lots of kittens, found one of the cats in the kitchen cupoard, in the wardrobe, airing cabinet - tho how she got up there we could never work out!
Would you post some pics when they're a little bit older so we can all be soppy??
Purple
She has had her second one, its black and white. She had them in her box

Yes I'll post some pics
Purple
Her third and last was another identical black and white one.
pendragon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hope the 3rd did not take that many days to deliver :p:
Purple
No they came in four hour intervals:p:
Purple
They are so big now, they can walk really fast and fight with each other, BeBe can barely carry them
qwerty_st/n
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awwwh, kittens! i want one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (83)
39.15%
No - but I will (10)
4.72%
No - I don't want to (14)
6.6%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
49.53%

Watched Threads