Should i say something? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'm feeling a bit annoyed today. Earlier this week my 2 mates texted me asking if I wanted to meet up and go shopping, so I agreed. They said it would be in the afternoon, as they know I have work in the mornings.

Yesterday night I texted one of my mates asking what time we were meeting. She replied saying how fun it was going to be and that it would be after 3pm which was fine. So I said let me know for sure when it would be. Now, this morning I was at work when I got a text saying 'we're going shopping right now, meet you downtown', but they knew full well I'd be at work and wouldnt be able to go! I'm feeling a bit p*ssed off coz I've been working really hard all week and I was looking forward to it. Do you think I should say something or is this fair? Opinions please x
scutt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, will they still be there after work?

Seriously, i doubt it's a conspiracy against you. Chances are they spoke to someone else about it, and they said "Hey, let's go in a bit earlier, fit more stuff in, and then meet Anon later on!".

Chill.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, it probabl asn't meant in a malicious way, although i cansee ehy you were annoyed. Soemtimes people just act without thinking. Do mention it. Don't make a big deal, just say you had been looking forward to it and you wish they'd waiting for you as arranged.

Edit: Wow, lots of typos up there.
starya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 1013)
Yeah, it probabl asn't meant in a malicious way, although i cansee ehy you were annoyed. Soemtimes people just act without thinking. Do mention it. Don't make a big deal, just say you had been looking forward to it and you wish they'd waiting for you as arranged.
:ditto: You have every right to say something about it but I doubt your friends did it just to annoy you. Talk to them and you might find they had a reason to do so.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads