Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friend recond every guy she has kissed bar one, hasnt used their tongue. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My friend recond every guy she has kissed bar one, hasnt used their tongue. Is this normal?
    I personally do kiss with tongues because I really enjoy it.

I did get with one girl who refused to kiss with tongue and would kind of grab my cheeks and force my tongue back into my mouth if i tried tongue.:confused:

I got with her a few times and it definitely wasn't bad breath or something of that nature. I found it really bizarre and meant the kissing was absolutely awful. It was incredibly slow and just sort of her grinding her face on mine. Didn't get with her after that :/

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Why wouldn't you :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeaaaaaaaah:kiss2:

if we're in the 'passionate' moment getting into it yes but if not then no. If anything I quite like the little cute kisses without tongues i find them really sweet

ReputationRep:
    Depends really. If I'm in public I'll just lightly peck. But if its business time then yes, tongues every time.

ReputationRep:
    Force dat "tongue" right down her throat. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course!

ReputationRep:
    My previous girlfriend didn't like it whenever I tried it, although I liked it quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Kissing doesn't really seem right without tongues, not constantly but just varying really, but I much prefer it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't. Or use very little tongues, probably because the first guy I was properly with didn't, so now it's stuck with me.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    No not always, occasionally with noses.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.