Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tips for male regarding kissing Watch

Totally serious thread, I'm slightly paranoid I'm terrible at kissing.

She hasn't complained or anything like that, but we haven't been a couple for that long. She's had past boyfriends and seems really good at it. My mate says it does take practice but are there any actual tips to keep in mind?

Thanks.

Bump?

ReputationRep:
    Don't open your mouth too much unless you're going to use tongue, and I wouldn't go for tongue straight off the mark, especially if you've not been together for very long. Just relax and go at your own pace, and if you feel uncomfortable led her lead for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Don't accidentally miss and get her in the eye.

ReputationRep:
    ram your tongue as far down her throat as possible, chicks dig the choking thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My mate says it does take practice but are there any actual tips to keep in mind?
    Just go slow and be gentle with her, don't slobber everywhere either.

ReputationRep:
    Don't sneeze in her mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    Don't open your mouth too much unless you're going to use tongue
    I remember doing this deliberately to my ex it was so funny.

ReputationRep:
    It's good fun to practice

ReputationRep:
    Do it like this:

ReputationRep:
    Try biting the bottom lip slightly and move your hands over her body whilst doing so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alter-ego)
    Do it like this:

Oh god that's the most horrifically awkward kiss I have ever seen :gasp: :yucky:

ReputationRep:

She hasn't complained or anything like that, but we haven't been a couple for that long. She's had past boyfriends and seems really good at it. My mate says it does take practice but are there any actual tips to keep in mind?

Thanks.
    Just be honest - tell her you're new with this and that if she wants you to do it a certain way, to tell you. I.e. "I like it when..." "Try doing this...". I find it's best to be honest in these sorts of situations! There's not much to it, try not to over-think it too much and go at your own pace, relax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvocatDuDiable)
    Don't accidentally miss and get her in the eye.
    Are we still talking about kissing here? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    don't slobber, it's pretty gross having to wipe your face after kissing someone :/ it's probably best to just go at your own pace then talk about it with her to see what she likes

ReputationRep:

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alter-ego)
    Do it like this:

O_O wah, their faces must be tasty.
    Seriously I know they're virgins but surely they would know not to literally munch off their partners face.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kissing is always extra nice, if before it u eat one or two sandwiches with peanutbutter ! Girls **** love that !!!

( This advice is for free, u get it from me cause i care for u !!! )

ReputationRep:

Thanks.
    Aim for the lips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    Don't open your mouth too much unless you're going to use tongue, and I wouldn't go for tongue straight off the mark, especially if you've not been together for very long. Just relax and go at your own pace, and if you feel uncomfortable led her lead for a bit.
    I remember someone using tongue the first time we kissed....didn't really enjoy it but pretended to because I didn't wna be mean. I personally hate tongues

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.