Men: New Hair-Doo!!!! Watch

e-lover
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey every1,

As soon as i finish my exams (which will be soon! ) i want to get a new hair-doo. My current hair is flat, i would attach a piccy but i have none. I don't want anything too extravagant.

I can't find a new hair-doo thats smart, simple but sophisticated!!!

Please Help!!

Hasan xxxxx
lovelee-jublee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A lot of boys in my sixth form have gone for a short haircut but it's cut to a point at the bottom, like a V... sounds dead crap, but it actually looks great.

Invest in some hair mags - I don;t know of any specific to men, but in the girls ones there's a bloke section in them.
icecreamman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
what do the ladies think of this hairstyle? (see attached)
Attached files
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Phil Anselmo? :eek: He used to have short hair! Hehe :p:
icecreamman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
he used to shave his head all the time from CFH to FBD. then from TGSTK he grew it long. He shaved it after Dime died. other ppl in that pic are rex brown, mike portnoy and kerry king.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by icecreamman)
he used to shave his head all the time from CFH to FBD. then from TGSTK he grew it long. He shaved it after Dime died. other ppl in that pic are rex brown, mike portnoy and kerry king.
You've cut the pic so Rex, Kerry and Mike can't be seen lol! :p: Thanks for the info... Oi, come and post in our soc dude! Cheers anyway!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.34%
No - but I will (71)
8.06%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise