Turn on thread page Beta

can anyone help me with maths nth term sequence formula things?! watch

ReputationRep:
    argh! i am doing maths cwk or supposedly doing it! its a sequence of fractions - 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 etc n we have to find out the differences between them and formaulas for the different rows of differences and one huge big formula that will work for any term on any row! can anyone help me?[/COLOR]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather2)
    argh! i am doing maths cwk or supposedly doing it! its a sequence of fractions - 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 etc n we have to find out the differences between them and formaulas for the different rows of differences and one huge big formula that will work for any term on any row! can anyone help me?[/COLOR]
    try the Academic Discussions, Exams, Coursework and Homework forum if you haven't already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather2)
    I really feel sorry for you.

I know that Maths coursework is a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    it was due in on monday!! its so hard wen you havnt got a mathmatical brain! maths teachers dont seem to understand that! thanx for the links.xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I really feel sorry for you.

I know that Maths coursework is a nightmare.
    Maths coursework is easy once you get into it - if you listen in class that is(or at least understand the basics of the required topics).

ReputationRep:
    i hav managed to find each formula for each row n undertsand tht but jst cant seem to find the big formula!

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.