can anyone help me with maths nth term sequence formula things?!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
heather2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
argh! i am doing maths cwk or supposedly doing it! its a sequence of fractions - 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 etc n we have to find out the differences between them and formaulas for the different rows of differences and one huge big formula that will work for any term on any row! can anyone help me?[/COLOR]
BossLady
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by heather2)
argh! i am doing maths cwk or supposedly doing it! its a sequence of fractions - 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 etc n we have to find out the differences between them and formaulas for the different rows of differences and one huge big formula that will work for any term on any row! can anyone help me?[/COLOR]
try the Academic Discussions, Exams, Coursework and Homework forum if you haven't already.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by heather2)
I really feel sorry for you.

I know that Maths coursework is a nightmare.
heather2
Rep:
?
it was due in on monday!! its so hard wen you havnt got a mathmatical brain! maths teachers dont seem to understand that! thanx for the links.xxx
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
I really feel sorry for you.

I know that Maths coursework is a nightmare.
Maths coursework is easy once you get into it - if you listen in class that is(or at least understand the basics of the required topics).
heather2
Rep:
?
i hav managed to find each formula for each row n undertsand tht but jst cant seem to find the big formula!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (26)
17.81%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (41)
28.08%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (79)
54.11%

Watched Threads