Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a funny question as I'm not sure how popular Aldi makeup is amongst teenagers ;} But I've been using Aldi's makeup for quite some time now..but my local store seems to have stopped supplying the beauty section.. anyone else found this!? Have they stopped doing the makeup section :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The makeup section in my local Aldi always looks very well rummaged through so I guess it must be more popular than people think!

Hope they haven't stopped it, one of my favourite lipsticks is from there - the only thing I have ever bought from their makeup range though

ReputationRep:
    Aldi do a makeup range now? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Aldi do a makeup range now? :lolwut:
    Yeah haha I've been using their creams, foundation & powder for well over a year now! They won lots of awards for them haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ohwowhello)
    The makeup section in my local Aldi always looks very well rummaged through so I guess it must be more popular than people think!

Hope they haven't stopped it, one of my favourite lipsticks is from there - the only thing I have ever bought from their makeup range though
    Posted on their facebook & they have discontinued all lacura products! so distraught..i loved their makeup & quite a few of my friends have been struggling to find products that match our skin as well as the aldi make!

ReputationRep:
    O noo, that's rubbish! I wonder why they decided to do that ;o

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to bring this back, they've got some of the lacura range back as I bought face mask, cc cream and this all day shimmer today

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.