Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does any one know roughly what the exam topics for the French A2 exam are gonna be?
    I really want to be prepared for this exam because I also have to bump up my grade after what I got last year and my teachers haven't helped me with what could come up at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emstewart)
    Does any one know roughly what the exam topics for the French A2 exam are gonna be?
    I really want to be prepared for this exam because I also have to bump up my grade after what I got last year and my teachers haven't helped me with what could come up at all!
    I'm doing my AS French Oral on the 4th of May and chose 'Lifestyle, Health & Fitness'. One of the sub topics for this is 'skin cancer' and my teacher said there's a good chance that it might come up, so we did about 2 weeks on that whereas everything else was only a few lessons. We did spend a lot of time on smoking aswell so i really don't think she actually knows whats gunna come up in the exam. My friends in A2 that got As in French just keep telling me to revise all the sub-topics within my topic for the general part of the exam questions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.