Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/ug/fundin.../stem2013.aspx

Are King's giving these scholarships out this year? The page is under "Funding 2013-2014", the page says 2012-2013.

Also, where it says "you can download an application here", there is no download link anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    Either a HUGE coincidence or the people at King's saw this, either way, it's all good now!

ReputationRep:
    If it is the people at King's who saw this, I would like to ask why the form asks if I have received EMA (If I tick no, it seems as if I wasn't eligible when really, it no longer exists)...

ReputationRep:
    I think you might be using the wrong link? I've applied for mine and it doesn't say anything about EMA. You've probably already completed your application seeing as the deadline's only a few days away haha (31st July).

Have you written your essay? If so, do you have any tips or advice on how to write it?? :confused:
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I wish the people at King's would post something, I'm interested too!

ReputationRep:
    I've just sent mine in... really doubt I'm going to get it though. Well, that's the least of my worries - I'm not sure if I've made the grade to even get into KCL :erm::cry:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.