Boat party outfit Watch

lil_sweetie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
My year is having a boat party pretty soon, which is black tie dress code. I've got this dress which I looove to bits - but I'm not sure if it's smart enough, as it can look quite casual and sundress-y like. Obviously I'd wear it with heels and jewellery and do my hair nicely etc, but from the pics (provided I figure out how to put pics on here:rolleyes: ), do you think it would be smart enough? Thanks in advance
Attached files
caramel_qt3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oooh it's really nice. I think with jewellery and shoes it'll be fine. Where's your school having the boat party....I've been looking for an ideal location for my birthday (i want to hav a boat party too!) Oh and where did u get your dress from?
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
that's perfect, make sure you have a cardigan or pash with you though, its mightly cold on those thames boats!!!
lil_sweetie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Thanks Ummm my dress...it's from one of those random little shops which have loads of different designer dresses...mine is some design called Ikito? Lol.
And the boat party...not sure exactly but it's going from Festival pier, and it cruises up and down the Thames all night

Thanks again!
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
which uni do you go to? i went to that exact party last year... quite a good night if you're with fun people...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads