Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, answer this poll about attractiveness of muscles in males watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Girls, do you find muscles attractive?
    Not a girl/not gay
    32.43%
    Yeah, love the bodybuilder type physiques
    3.15%
    Like muscular guys e.g. rugby players
    27.93%
    Prefer skinny guys
    14.86%
    Makes absolutely no difference to me if someone is skinny or muscular as far as attraction goes
    21.62%

ReputationRep:
    Would appreciate if someone would post something to keep the thread bumped up. I know this has been done before but girls do you find muscular guys more attractive?

ReputationRep:
    Who gives two ****s about what girls think?

Work out for your own sake, for your own well being, for your own confidence. If you wanna get in shape, just ****ing do it instead of lounging around like a phallus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamboogy)

Work out for your own sake, for your own well being, for your own confidence. If you wanna get in shape, just ****ing do it instead of lounging around like a phallus.
    Need some motivation to pick up weights. If it makes no difference then why bother?

ReputationRep:
    lots of masturbation will make your arms bigger

ReputationRep:
    More votes people, i even kept an option for the gays

ReputationRep:
    I like men with a bit of a belly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamboogy)

Yes, yes & yes.

ReputationRep:
    More votes people, i even kept an option for the gays

(Original post by meenu89)
    I like men with a bit of a belly.
    and a hairy inverted navel too i presume?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voltozonic)
    What jamboogy said. Be yourself bro.

Males are obsessed now a days with looking a certain way to pick up girls where as a lot of females in society are not very good looking at all and dont try half as hard.

Personally, i'm fed up with the whole stereotype that men are supposed to make the effort when picking up women.

I actually had a girl come up to me the other day at a bar and ask me if i was going to by her a drink ? I told her to fork off. She was the one who was keen so she can buy me a bleeding drink.
    but you need people in your life, more the better. and perfect 10/10s aren't going to come up to you for attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpediemxx)
    xx
    do you get more chicks after getting ripped?

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't get to like me. I get to like them first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by htc one s)
    do you get more chicks after getting ripped?
    Considering i was a virgin before i got bigger, then answer has to be yes.

Why the negs? just answered a question =(

ReputationRep:
    I like indie/hipster type guys personally, so tall, slender, long hair, checked shirts and skinny jeans. They tend to be pretty sensitive though so maybe it's that which I really find attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezekiella)
    I like indie/hipster type guys personally, so tall, slender, long hair, checked shirts and skinny jeans. They tend to be pretty sensitive though so maybe it's that which I really find attractive
    i have a sensitive penis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what if your sole aim in life was to have sex with as many women as possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by htc one s)
    i have a sensitive penis
    Name:  32018408.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  116.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you say that to all your rape victims?

ReputationRep:
    bro, maybe if you stepped away from the computer and actually tried doing some weights you might see if girls come up to you instead of pussying it out and making a poll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albino)
    bro, maybe if you stepped away from the computer and actually tried doing some weights you might see if girls come up to you instead of pussying it out and making a poll
    do girls come up to you? (srs)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albino)
    Not to be harsh but this. AFAIK not too many girls actually dislike muscles on guys. Besides if you think it's healthier you should do it regardless of what us womenfolk think find someone who likes you for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.